IMDb > Wireface: In the Beginning... (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Cindy Maples may be an indie actress but she has major talent

Author: james_depaolo from United States
27 February 2013

All the people involved in this film really worked hard for this film to work for fans, and it does. This film is a great little start for something much bigger and better, but remember even the biggest goal started from the smallest thought, and this little film needs all your support and help so it can grow. Take a minute and read all the hype and find out more about Cindy, Rusty and all involved and go like their face book site and ask them how you can find out about seeing this film and helping this film grow.

If you like this film and want more, check out Cindy's IMDb page and look into some of these films, the lady never fails to ignite a spark and get fans talking, she may be an indie actress but she has Hollywood talent and appeal.

Wireface the beginning- and I hope we see more

Author: johnginder1967 from Indianapolis
27 February 2013

I really enjoyed watching this short- and I am anxious to see "the middle and the end" of this film! I think the characters in it were very well done- and the events leading up to the "origin" of Wireface - well frankly- it is easy to see how this would all effect someone- we all have things that happen to us that will define us-we all hope we have the "hideous strength" within to withstand any pressure at the crossroads- and we all hope the mental clarity will be there when faced with that crossroads. Some of us don't! So give this short a chance- and learn- and simply enjoy! I marked spoiler alert- because I knew some may find this as spoiling due to the basic idea is here- but it does not give anything away! I hope you all enjoy this short film- I do have a more comprehensive review of the short on my blog- valor23.blogspot.com but it DOES have spoilers- so be prepared!! THANK YOU