IMDb > The Angry Birds Movie (2016) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Angry Birds

The Angry Birds Movie More at IMDbPro »Angry Birds (original title)

Page 1 of 17:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

I can guarantee you this great movie will make you happy.

Author: RealityHurts from United States
20 May 2016

The movie takes place on Bird Island, an untouched paradise inhabited by birds who are naive and innocent. These good birds know nothing of the outside world. They treasure eggs above all else, and are all carefree and easygoing, except for few. One of these birds is Red, a societal outcast who has had anger issues from the very beginning. Eventually, his outbursts become too much and he is sentenced to anger management courses, where he meets other misfit birds with similar problems.

The birds are suddenly visited by green pigs, who are dumb but funny. The birds and pigs quickly befriend each other, but Red does not trust the pigs at all. Ultimately, the pigs reveal their true colors, and leads to Red leading the entire flock in a "maddening" frenzy of rightful revenge as well as finding the right means of dealing with rage.

Everything about this movie is impressive . I can guarantee you this great movie will make you happy.

These angry birds will make you happy.

Author: turkishguy
22 May 2016

I can not believe how happy I became after watching this excellent movie. Honestly speaking watching movies for children is a thing I rarely do. But after watching the amazing trailer I made up my mind I must see it .

Angry Birds is a very funny movie. We all need to laugh in these hard days because laughter makes our immunity high whereas sadness make our immunity weak .

The story of angry birds is about flightless birds who are happily living except for one who is called Red . Poor bird he can't get over the daily problems that he has been facing in life. His angry temper made him attend management class, where he meets birds who have been suffering of disenchantment in life just like him (Chuck) and Bomb. Red becomes outraged when his other fellow birds welcome green pigs to their island paradise. As the swine begins to irritate him, angry bird Red teams with his other angry birds Chuck and Bomb to investigate the real reason behind the sudden occupation of the pigs.

You will enjoy an excellent movie with superior comedy, entertaining adventure and amazing 3 D from the beginning of this movie till the end.

This film is currently Number 1 in most countries and in the USA it went straight in at number 1 ( A proof this movie is successful and great).

All My Girlfriends Loved This Great Movie.

Author: avirariva from Venezuela
25 May 2016

Angry Birds is a great movie for both children and adults. The comedy is simply mesmerizing and the adventure is extremely entertaining.

On an island paradise populated almost entirely by happy, flightless birds, Red (Jason Sudeikis), a bird with a temper problem, speedy Chuck (Josh Gad), and the volatile Bomb (Danny McBride) have always been outsiders.

But when the island is visited by mysterious green piggies who steal their eggs and carry them off to Piggy Island, it's up to these unlikely outcasts to save the day and show the pigs, including spokesman Leonard (Bill Hader), just how angry they can be.

Truly all my girlfriends in the cinema were laughing and having good times including me during this Excellent movie.

Awesome !

Author: Tudor George Dorobantu from Romania
16 May 2016

So, I'm almost 30 yo. Not the appropriate age to watch Angry Birds, right? Well, I did it anyway. Great decision ! I'm not that crazy about animation movies. I really enjoyed Zootopia, I laughed at Kung-Fu Panda, I would maybe watch Ice Age again, but I'd rather watch a decent thriller, than a really good cartoon. I went into the cinema not knowing what to expect, the trailer was funny and appealing, but after all, it's a movie made after a silly game (oh yeah, I'm not crazy about the game, either). Then, it started. I enjoyed every single part of it. Literally. I wouldn't change a thing about it. I mean, yeah, the story could be a bit more complex, but it's a video game. You can't make a LOTR-like story based on a game with exploding birds. I just loved the characters, every single one of them being funny as hell. The jokes were brilliant. I had to force myself to stop laughing at one point, because my stomach was aching. I still had a smile on my face 2 hours after the movie ended. I never thought I could enjoy a cartoon so much. I could watch it all over again today, and not regret a single moment. This might just be the best cartoon I ever saw.

Angry Birds - Birds, Birds. I Know Birds Are The Word

Author: happipuppi13 from Phx. Arizona ("Arizona Smells Funny"!- Homer Simpson)
22 May 2016

Just over 2 years ago, I had never heard of 'Angry Birds'.

Being 47, it's not surprising, however, my girlfriend

(who I met that long ago) was and still is a huge fan of theirs.

So, late yesterday afternoon we went to see it and she loved it. I can also say the same that I really liked it too. (Loved? Most likely.)

An easy thing of just about anyone to understand, 'Red' is a bird with serious pent up anger issues, that pretty much fly out of his mouth when he just can't stand something that's getting on his nerves. An unfortunate result of bullying in school when he was younger. Which many people of many ages can relate to as well.

His rage at a father who berates him for being late to his kid's birthday (as the clown), sends him over the edge and he winds up in anger management class. Where he meets his future friends.

Meanwhile, a boatful of pigs from a neighboring island have come sailing in and extending the hand of friendship (Or are they?).

Showering the birds of the island with gifts, parties and entertainment, the pigs are secretly 'hatching' a plan to make off with all the birds' eggs and have one huge egg banquet.

'Red' (whose house they squashed on arrival) is naturally suspicious of them, tries to warn everyone, but they wont listen.

Anyhow, I'll stop the plot there as I don't want to give too much away, but what I'll tell you from here is, this movie is really worth seeing. I think parents can leave it up to their own best judgement of the appropriate age to attend.

The film moves at an excellent pace, the animation is great, the story is timeless and there's very little to offend anyone over age 10 here.

A great lesson learned in the film is, it's okay to feel angry, but it's important to learn and know, when to let it out and for what important reasons

10 Stars , no doubt about it. (END_

Kids movie that all the family will love

Author: jamesbrown-83565 from Louisville, Kentucky
21 May 2016

Very well-made movie, with great characters and a strong message.

My sons LOVED it- they want to go see it again in the theater next week!

I'm gonna buy the Blu-ray for sure - there aren't many kids' movies as good as this.

Animation was of a very high quality, the music was catchy as hell and the voice acting superb.

I wasn't expecting a movie based on the angry birds game to be any good, but I was totally blown away, so far this year it could be the best movie I've seen, period.

I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll just say there are a lot of unexpected twists and you root for the hero all of the way.

Lots of fun( for me AND KIDS)

Author: mikkokale from finland
15 May 2016

It's been about twenty years or some since I've been to animated movie (MULAN,very nice indeed:)) But Angry Birds- movie just swept me away;, fun, detailed, humorous (+++), likeble, and even details for an adult, which children can understand, but in different way, you know.;) Water was incredible!!! And the attitude! ; nice change for all this pretty, love and easy- loving- main character. I did love the main character, because of his coming out of a box, being himself and Terence...please can I hear your response...:)...especially (Sean Penn).:) 3D was good work, anticipating for a sequel.. I hope people will find this great movie, which is not all about man and woman getting together somehow, like almost every movie is all about: to get homo sapiens male and female in the business, you know... Everyone can relate to this!

Why y'all gotta be dissing on Dixieland?

Author: eprower
20 May 2016

I think it's great! It's got several sync oh pay shuns.

It's based on the cheapo video game app that rose out Finland's Rovio Entertainment in 2009 to lock kids of all ages to their smartphones in rapt revenge mode. The Angry Birds Movie is both a big-screen, 3D attempt to cash in on a huge mobile app phenom and a funny ha-ha excuse to party down at the multiplex. The movie is not interactive. There's no touchscreen or digital slingshot that lets you hurl angry, wingless birds at the green pigs who've stolen their eggs. But vengeance is still part of the deal. First-time directors Clay Katis and Fergal Reilly give this animated joyride an eye-popping visual palette and an all-star cast of voice actors to bring this origin story to life.

Angry birds is a must see ! This movie will solve all your anger issues

Author: ilene-645-995917 from United States
13 May 2016

I loved the movie . I have never played the game . The story line was fast page and engaging . The animation was excellent . This is a kids movie , however it reaches out To all ages . I saw 3 year old kids and Grandparents in the audience laughing at the same jokes . Even thou it was based on app that had billion downloads The story stands on it own . It has important lessons through out . However nothing that was over the top . Reds character certainly Teaches us lessons On anger , what happens when we loose control, Why it's import to mange our anger . Of course you will see yourself in one The characters , I have decided I am chuck and sometimes bomb. Enjoy ;)

Great movie equally for adults as to children

Author: Nasser Kandari from Kuwait
12 May 2016

I can honestly say I walked into the movie theatre expecting the worst. Long story short I was wrong! (1) The story-line was really interesting and was equivalent to the game itself. (2) As we all know it's a movie mostly directed to a younger audience to send a positive message : Be Happy! But what made me love this movie is the fact that there were these jokes (inappropriate to younger viewers) made for the parents or older brothers and sisters etc. which really cracked me up, for example : Red : "Pluck my life" or Might Eagle playing - Never Gonna give you up by Rick Astley. Many people dislike overused 'memes' but this movie did it just right ... another reason to love this movie. Finally the movie came together really well in story-line , animation and humor! I enjoyed it and so did my 3 younger sisters. I give this movie a solid 9/10

Page 1 of 17:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]