Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- the number "616" is a designation given to a specific Marvel universe (the original one that started in the 1960s - the Marvel Cinematic Universe is designated 199999)
- Simonson's Theory of Relativity is a homage to Thor comic writer Walter Simonson
- the Nexus of All Reality is a location in the Florida Everglades where dimensions intersect, which is guarded by the hero Man-Thing
- the Crossroads is an intersection for routes to different worlds
- and the Fault is a tear in the fabric of the universe, attended to by the Guardians of the Galaxy.
However, according to James Gunn, the Gem of Power is the one that appears in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (The Orb)
- In Iron Man 3 (2013), Aldrich Killian loses an arm during the battle with Tony Stark.
- In Thor: The Dark World, Loki cuts off Thor's arm on Svartalfheim, but is revealed to be an illusion.
- In Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Bucky lost his arm during his fall from the train.
- In Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), Gamora cuts off Groot's arm during the group's initial scuffle on Xandar.
-Iron Man - Weaponry and technology.
-Hulk - Mutation and nuclear power.
-Captain America - Experimentation and espionage.
-Thor - Mithology and religion.
-Guardians of the Galaxy - Extratrerrestrial life and cosmic beings.
-Ant-Man - Telepathy and control about animals.
-Doctor Strange - Magic and witchcraft.
-Avengers - Alien Invasion.
-Avengers: Age of Ultron - Artificial Intelligence.