IMDb > Skeleton Key 3: The Organ Trail (2011) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Skeleton Key 3: The Organ Trail (V) More at IMDbPro »

Ripoff

Author: westsideschl from United States
14 November 2011

The well received movie of 2005 "The Skeleton Key" has nothing to do with with "Skeleton Key 3, or it's predecessor, 2" both of the later are egotistical, self indulgent acting-out behaviors that one usually grows out of by the time they are out of high school, but in rare cases of prolonged adolescence you get nonsense scripts, second hand store clothing and costume store props with a very few (thankfully) cheap CGI thrown in for no apparent reason. What do you have to look forward to? Cheap shaky camera with close ups of, "Please look at me while I talk to you". All of this is taking place in a house and it's backyard. To relieve boredom we sometimes have some chick who's covered in blue poster paint remove her bra to show her breasts. Otherwise, just a lot of prancing around the set and acting stupid (no, it isn't satire, parody, conceit, burlesque or anything remotely intelligent). That's all - the end.

Odd, off it's rails and perfect smack in the face to conventional.

Author: dormantgene from Galax, Virginia
18 March 2014

Look, those that know what they are getting into from the get go, will enjoy. It is NOT a sequel to that Kate Hudson hit that I guess soooo many worship. So if it's that kind of movie you are looking for, you should definitely avoid this. However, if you want something that is cheeky, fun, obscure as hell and make you smile from absurdity and the outrageous nature of each well done character, grab on and leave judgments to the judgmental. Howard is one of those tragic, mislead anti heroes that I can watch stumble along one misadventure to the next. Each flick progressively gets better and I must say, I am looking forward to Skeleton Key 3, Part 2. If you can appreciate Grindhouse flicks, then you should give it a go.

Sheesh ! What was I on when this was watched !!!

Author: Chris Mackey (guestar57) from United States
26 September 2011

Sheesh ! What was I on when this was watched !!! Good lines are worth repeating,This is one crazy flick.

The fact it is PART 3 ,Is amazing in the least. The script ,WE GUESS,Brings back multiple characters from PARTS 1 & 2.

Poor,Poor WALTER ?,This guy seems the the glue to storyline. If you might like SNL skits( The really off-put awkward ones),Maybe Monty Python-ish nonsense,Some of Mel Brooks-scribed ill thoughts on film,Think we can stop there.

Cannot tell you would ever search out parts One & Two now,After Three...Think We are up speed on these crazy beings that inhabit this flick.