22min of fun!

Author: unitedcba from United Kingdom
25 March 2012

Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Masters (D2D 2011) ~umR ☛ 7/10 Director: Anthony Leondis Voice: Jack Black, David Cowgill, Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie 22 min - Animation | Short Suitable: G

22 min of full fun...This time Panda tell us about a short story of three masters. So less role play by Panda and more of Master Thundering Rhino, Master Storming Ox, and Master Croc. The animation is different than the original KFP mostly in this video as Panda is telling the story. This short movie does have comedy, adventure, action and all the fun which anyone would like to see when any movie name starts with "Kung Fu Panda"! 22 min of total entertainment and no waste of time. Loved it and waiting for more of these short movies from Dreamworks!

STORYLINE

Po and the Furious Five uncover the legend of three of kung fu's greatest heroes: Master Thundering Rhino, Master Storming Ox, and Master Croc.

Decent and Fun

Author: ihazhart from Middle Earth
20 April 2012

The first thing I feel I must mention is the animation. It was GORGEOUS! Every screen-shot was like a masterpiece and the lighting was astounding. The story also had surprising depth to it, and a great moral. It was also extremely funny. I enjoyed Oogway's role in the story as mentor very, very much. That said, there were a few parts that felt slightly childish--but it *is* meant for children. The whole family can watch it, in fact. While the kids enjoy the general hilarity, the older ones and the adults can sit there and marvel at the story's depth and the beautiful animation. It wasn't *fantastic* but it was surprisingly very good and well done. However, if you're looking for something even better, I'd have to recommend the "Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special." *That* one I give 10/10 stars. Seriously. It could have been in theaters.