IMDb > "Psych" Shawn Interrupted (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Psych" Shawn Interrupted (2011)

« Prev | 85 of 121 Episodes | Next »

Psych is Crazeeee Stupid Smart

Author: maxwell19596 from United States
9 January 2012

Spoiler Alert...woop, woop, woop, not really I don't talk too extensively about plots when I review.

I really just want to say that having watched every episode up to this one, Psych has still got it baby. It just keeps rocking along.

Top Notch-a-rooney guest stars, I mean come on man, how cool is it to have both Brad Dourif, and Molly Ringwald in the same episode.

Great writing, kudos to the entire writing staff, when a series hits this many episodes, and keeps cranking out funny jokes, in-jokes, and cool reference jokes its a rare sight to behold.

Production values, tip top all the way, and a consistent cast that always delivers, and entertains. Television doesn't get much better than this.

I would say at this point in the series this show ranks up there with the greats of television like "The Rockford Files" . From the location shooting to the great writing Psych holds up on every level. Which is high praise indeed.

Oh, and when the butler bashed in the head of the doctor guy, at the end, and strangled the woman, that was such an unexpected twist...lol

The only thing missing in this particular episode was a chance for James Roday to do an homage to Brad Pitt's character in 12 Monkeys. Perhaps he is saving that for another day... weeee Well here's hoping Psych will be around for at least another couple of seasons....