McKenna Shoots for the Stars (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- This is a totally G-rated film with no objectionable content. No nudity, and there are few gymnasts shown who even have breasts. Young girls are shown wearing tight leotards
Violence & Gore
- The closest thing to violence would be gymnastics injuries, and the worst there is occurs when a girl falls and and lands hard on her back, hurting her leg badly enough to need a cast
- None. Closest thing is girls saying things like "kick butt".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Nothing stronger than coffee
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- No traumatic scenes, though a few with girls in risky situations. At one point a rogue horse is frightened and scares another horse, almost knocking her rider off her back. The scare is ended when another girl jumps to the ground and barely misses a horse's hooves in order to remove the flapping bag that spooked the first horse.
- A girl runs off to the bathroom and then tells her friend she threw up from stress at a gymnastic meeting.