IMDb > "Magic City" Feeding Frenzy (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Magic City" Feeding Frenzy (2012)

« Prev | 3 of 17 Episodes | Next »

Jreastland is an idiot

Author: Emanuel_5 from United States
24 April 2012

If you say this is not the 1959 you remember….you are too OLD to be watching this! Who the hell watches TV shows based 50+ years ago for facts?? If you want FACTS pick up a book!

Also, develop more patience. Can't you sit still for one hour and GET INTO the show before making a quick, illogical conclusion? 31 minutes- half way threw it- and you admittedly are being taken out of the character's thought process by writing your own review. WAIT TILL ITS OVER DUMMY!!!

Most important point: Since WHEN is a Boob-A-Thon a BAD thing??? I give the show a pass JUST for that fact alone :)

Unapealling? Killing the dog showed he was ruthless and indeed a murderer without absolutes. "Even Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character takes a powder this week." A Powder? What year do you live in??? And how could you say the screenplay for Great Expectations was great? The film (staring Ethan Hawke), although interesting, wasn't anything to re-watch or encourage others to see. This show, I would definitely recommend. Eat It!

Author: jreastland from United States I'm writing this review as I'm watching it. So far it's been on 31 minutes, and am very surprised how boring this episode is. If you were looking for a stronger plot surfacing in this second installment, you will be very disappointed. It's a Boob-a-Thon. The only woman that hasn't dropped her top in this show is Grandma. Not the 1959 I remember. Forty minutes now and the big event was the unappealing Danny Houston's character: Ben Diamond, does the unthinkable to his dog because he was barking when he was on the phone. Even Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character takes a powder this week. If this is the future planned for this show, it won't be on long. Wait...I take it back...Sparticus is still on this Network; so anything is possible. Forty Five minutes now, and the only thing keeping me awake is the light from my Laptop. Hard to believe that the same Man (Mitch Glazer) responsible for the outstanding Screenplay "Great Expectations", is also responsible for this Drek. Magic City so far is all about the Cars and the naked sun baked Females, with some nice colorful photography thrown in. If that's your "bag", you'll love it.

1.2 is Benign **1/2

Author: edwagreen from United States
14 April 2012

Somewhat disappointing episode. From the first episode, the show showed promise by having a great premise. This episode did not show this and instead was talking about Alex Rocco's refusal to accept Judaism as he is a socialist. Stating that he never entered a temple, he is refusing to go to his granddaughter's Bat Mitzvah.

The FEDS are starting to look into the disappearance of the union head.

We see Danny, Ike's older son, as a law student. Who knows what he will become in future episodes? Will he unmask his father?

Steve looks like he is getting in trouble for having an affair with a mobster's daughter. It looks like you don't start with the guy named the Butcher.

The weather in Miami is usually warm so this series had better heat up.

Boring