IMDb > Penguins of Madagascar (2014) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Penguins of Madagascar

Penguins of Madagascar More at IMDbPro »

Plenty of hilarious references, adventure and Private Jokes, which are witty and astonishing.

Author: Rosalyn Lim 林惠美 (hayashimegumi) from http://rosalynmuses.blogspot.com
1 December 2014

Penguins of Madagascar (2014) is adorable and fun. It has plenty of hilarious references, adventure and Private Jokes, which are witty and astonishing. Also beautifully animated and filled with immeasurable cuteness, how could people of all ages not like this family film?

Nonetheless and honestly, for sure indiscriminate viewers would have a great time watching this fast paced animated film but highly selective audiences may be disappointed if they are looking for something like "mature or well- developed spy films". I hope I put my thoughts correctly in words. This film is not immature or effortless at all; it is just that for those who think this film suck, I could only comment this... This is a family film, not just for children, not just for spy lovers; it's intended for everyone and the whole film is actually quite amusing!

Lastly, though I wouldn't deny there are some stuffs I do not agree or dissatisfied with this film, I still would say Penguins of Madagascar (2014) is a great spin-off film. At least, now I know more about the characters, can now differentiate the penguins easily, laughed at their amusing scenes and seen adorable animals throughout the film!!

PS. Love the adorable octopus minions and other lovely animals such as the owl!!