America's premiere sketch-comedy show returns for its 36th season LIVE from Studio 8H in New York City. This season, the cast includes Fred Armisen, Abby Elliott, Bill Hader, Seth Meyers, Bobby Moynihan, Andy Samberg, Jason Sudeikis, Kenan Thompson, Kristen Wiig, featuring Vanessa Bayer, Paul Brittain, Taran Killam, Nasim Pedrad, and Jay Pharoah. Check out these selected sketches and segments from each of this season's episodes, so you can make every night a Saturday Night. Written by
Did You Know?
Weekend Update Anchor
In the wake of the killing of Osama Bin Laden, President Obama's approval rating jumped to 56 percent, his highest in two years. Which shows that there is literally nothing he can do to please the other 44 percent.
References I Love the '90s
Performed by The Lonely Island
feat. Michael Bolton
Written by 'Andy Samberg (I)', Akiva Schaffer
, Jorma Taccone
, Michael Woods
Produced by Michael Woods See more