IMDb > "Beelzebub" (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Beelzebub" More at IMDbPro »

The baby with shocking humour

Author: Zoef86 from Netherlands
29 August 2011

Beelzebub is a story about a demon baby that has to go to earth in order to master his demon skills. With the help of a teenager called Oga Tatsumi Beelzebub must learn to be a demon lord.

I'm a anime fan for years now and this is one of the best comedy series I have seen. Oga and Beelzebub really get it on and the two characters conflict a lot, but on the other hand they cannot be separated either. So it's like a true father-son relationship only with slapstick humor and lots of crazy fighting.

All in all a great series to watch and you will laugh your hat off. Beelzebub is currently airing in Japan and it promises to get even more exciting.

Beelzebub is My #1 Anime of all time!!!

Author: princess_vanellope-720-319770 (princess_vanellope@yahoo.com) from Patterson, California
24 June 2013

I love Beelzebub so much!!!

Baby Beel is my number 1 Idol of all time!!! XD

Plot Summary: Tatsumi Oga is a first year student in Ishiyama High School, a school for delinquents, where he is called the "strongest juvenile delinquent". One day while sleeping next to a river, Tatsumi sees a man floating down it. Tatsumi pulls him to shore and the man splits in half, revealing a baby boy. This boy, Beelzebub, is the son of the demon king, and Tatsumi, along with Beelzebub's demon maid Hilda, has been chosen as the one to raise him.

Oh my gosh! Baby Beel is probably the cutest character I've ever seen!!! XD

So, be sure to vote for me!!! XD

Oga Tasumi and all characters in Beelzebub ROCKZ!!! XD