A group of university students in the New Mexico desert unearth an ancient mummy, on which one of the students performs a secret, primeval blood ritual. This awakens the death-hungry spirit...
See full summary »
A group of university students in the New Mexico desert unearth an ancient mummy, on which one of the students performs a secret, primeval blood ritual. This awakens the death-hungry spirit of the Aztec Lord Tezcalipoca, intent on finishing his centuries-old reign of terror. Soon, the mummy's curse possesses the students' souls, turning them against each other in a bid to spread his evil to the entire world. Written by
Wild Eye Releasing
This is the worst movie I have ever seen. I dosed off 4 times within the first 30 minutes. Everything sucked in this movie, the acting, the story-line, the direction, the editing and even the 3D sucked.
1) Story-line = terrible 0/5 (very difficult to follow the story, continued to jump around not leading into the next screen)
2) Acting = terrible 0/5 (a Russian professor with the worst Russian accent ever just to name one)
3) Video = extremely bad (many of the shots were not considered for 3D presentation
4) 3D = sub-par (lots of ghosting over an high-send Sony active 3D display)
5) Audio = 1/5 (nothing to write home to mom about)
6) Flow of events = 0/5 (worst ever)
7) Editing = 0/5 (wonder if the editor graduated from high school)
8) Direction = 0/5 (director should be banished from the studio lots and forbidden to make any further movies, including documentaries.
Do yourself a favorite. Won't waste your valuable time on this crud.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this