IMDb > Born Bad (2011) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]

Pretty Good for a Lifetime Movie

Author: tbadley451 from United States
11 July 2011

This movie reminded me a lot of the 1996 movie Fear with Mark Wahlberg and Reese Witherspoon.The acting was also very good. I also had no idea when i started watching the movie that the bad guy in the movie was the same guy who was in the Twilight movies. In twilight, he plays a geeky character who couldn't hurt a fly.However in this movie he plays a very sadistic rapist and murderer. Very good acting from Michael Welch. He plays one of the most psychotic people I've ever seen. Plus he's also kind of hot. The last half hour is very thrilling and action packed! All in all a decent T.V. movie. I would be willing to watch it again if it was ever on again.

Trainwreck!

Author: just_anana from San Diego, Ca
14 January 2012

"Born Bad" very apt name for this foul piece of work. However, I'm bumping UP my rating to a generous 3 out of 10 stars, due to the fact that I can't turn away from it! Somehow, the rice-paper thin plot, acting skills that don't even rival the likes of adult film stars, and a leading man who is far from credible are not enough to send me running for the remote and stop this madness from polluting my living room. Fortunately, trailers were included for other films generated from the same studio; arming the consumer with information needed to avoid the rest of their work like the Plague (the theme of another Asylum film, of course). Perhaps I'm actually enjoying how bad Born Bad is; after all I only paid $1 for it at Redbox, and you get what you pay for. See you again soon Born Bad, in Wal*mart's $5 DVD bin.

Born Bad Falls Into Familiar Trap **1/2

Author: edwagreen from United States
6 August 2011

The film had promise where a girl who dislikes her step-mother, meets a boy who seems to be the right guy for her. Of course, he has a terrible dark side.

The film descends into madness and sheer terror once the guy finds out that her family is on to him. It becomes unbelievably violent as our culprit seems to have 9 lives.

Violence abounds in this picture. Here we have a young lady who is defiant due to her dislike of her step-mother, who is pregnant by the way.

We have the girl who realizes she has made a big-time mistake. Is it too late for her to rectify the situation?

The picture also has the familiar tale of turning the tables.

Welch HAS NOT seen the TWILIGHT of his career !

Author: Chris Mackey (guestar57) from United States
17 November 2011

Extreme scenes open this wild ride of a film,Shows the audience a character…Well who was BORN BAD.

Michael Welch has a JAMES DEAN screen prescence, He controls his emotions and brings you into his reality.

Great cast and plot that just flows with a ' Roller Coaster' of emotions drawing you into the jeopardy and sheer terror.

Wanted to hate ( And probably was made to by plot) these bad guys from the start and feel for the family that they invade.

Great cover (poster art) and to think Welch comes from the TWILIGHT movies,Huh,May have to watch one now to see in another role.

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]