IMDb > "Femme Fatales" Till Death Do Us Part (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Femme Fatales" Till Death Do Us Part (2011)

« Prev | 8 of 26 Episodes | Next »

Jon Fleming star of the show!

Author: carlybrown61 from United States
26 July 2011

Jon Fleming is in this episode and he is the hottest actor in the world and has a great package that this girl would love to have! I hope he comes back to this show as a sexy ghost or something! I loved the story line and the ending. I think this episode could be a TV movie or something. It really left the audience wanting more. I have watched every episode of this show so far and I like almost all the episodes but this one might put this show and Jon Fleming on the map where the rightfully should be! The girls on the show were really good as well and all had there cute quirks and humor about them. They must have had a blast shooting this show in hawaii. The house was awesome in the show.

Worst of the series

Author: movieman_kev from United States
11 July 2012

Rachel Worth, a bride-to-be, wakes up next to a nude dead guy on the morning of her wedding day. We then flashback to what happened the previous night at her bachelorette party as her friends and her try to piece together the mystery of the dead stripper.

Well it was only a matter of time, but after a few pretty good episodes of this series, we come to this one that stinks up the place. Poorly acted, ludicrous story, stupid character motivations and asinine 'humor' all add up to the worst episode of the series that I've seen thus far. It's really that awful.

Eye Candy: Jordan Madley & Tammy Felice get topless