A group of amateur ghost hunters go missing as they journey into the bowels of an abandon Insane Asylum in a search for evidence of the 'Lady in White' said to haunt the grounds. The only ... See full summary »
After being diagnosed with a terminal cancer, Dennis moves with his girlfriend Lily to a new home, where he installs cameras and microphones everywhere to record his last months of life, in... See full summary »
There is more in the darkness than you know... Mind-full host Spencer Knights puts his crew in peril whilst trying to win his own series as part of the paranormal competition Dark Vision. ... See full summary »
A group of ghost hunters must up their game to compete in the competitive world of paranormal TV shows, leading them to a truly haunted prison with a grisly past that proves to be more than they bargained for.
In March of 2011, three filmmakers disappeared in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona while documenting their search for the Lost Dutchman mine. Their bodies were never found... but their camera was.
Ron Eagle D'Andre II,
The Spirit Stalkers reality show, once a big hit, faces cancellation without a ratings boost, which leads the investigative team to Gloria Talman, whose house is rampant with unexplained ghostly activity.
Do you like blood; gore? Are you into cutting; slashing? Is cannibalism more your speed? Or maybe monsters; evil children get you going? Whatever your ghoulish pleasure, we have a tale for ... See full summary »
On January 9, 2009, five college students left New York City for a weekend in the country. 48 hours later, all five students have simply vanished without a trace. There were no leads and no evidence - until now.
Courtney S. Bunbury,
A group of grad students have booked passage on the crabbing boat Harbinger to study the effects of global warming on a pod of Belugas in the Bering Sea. When the ship's crew dredges up a ... See full summary »
Okay folks; I like a good cheesy, low budget horror (for its comedic value, usually)... but this was just unwatchable. I mean honest to god, head-shaking disbelief level unwatchable. I'll list the key points for you (which I'm sure will overlap with those of the other reviewer).
1. I've seen wooden blocks and tree stumps with better acting ability than the schlubs in this movie. The pauses between the dialogues of the different characters makes it feel as though they're either trying to recall their lines, or are waiting for someone off camera to cue them to speak. Either way, it makes for terrible viewing.
2. The plot could be good ... but what they've done to it in creating this 'movie' (and I use that term loosely!) means that it turned into a train wreck of poorly written dialogue and seemingly unrelated concepts that don't bind into a coherent storyline.
3. The musical score is random and at times overwhelms the visuals and changes the mood - and not for the better.
4. The characters are basically unlikable, partly due to inadequate character development but also because they come across as emotionless robots who occasionally try to fake emotion and do it very badly. Generally emotions are accompanied by appropriate facial expressions and body language - something noticeably absent here.
5. The ending is.... Blah. Just blah. Mind you, after sitting through the rest of the movie, this should come as no surprise to anyone.
So there you have it. It's a big pile of bland, steaming ooze that doesn't bear watching for longer than 5 - 10 minutes at the most, and that's really only if you got distracted by something else and forgot to turn it off. Be aware that if you do sit through it, you'll be left with the profound regret that you'll never get that time back.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?