WrestleMania XXVIII was the 28th annual WrestleMania professional wrestling pay-per-view event. It took place on April 1, 2012 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. It is the ... See full summary »
Machine Gun Kelly
Still stinging from his narrow defeat a year earlier, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has goaded Undertaker into a rematch by putting his career on the line. Something's gotta give- The ... See full summary »
MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH - Mr Kennedy vs Finlay vs Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs Booker T vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk. UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - Chris Benoit vs MVP. Kane vs ... See full summary »
Widely recognized as one of the most breathtaking matches of all time, the Legend who is 16-0 at WrestleMania takes on the Icon known as Mr. WrestleMania. Undertaker and Shawn Michaels deliver an epic clash for the ages.
The Rated-R Superstar Edge attempts to do the unthinkable by becoming the first man to ever defeat the Undertaker at WrestleMania. For the second year in a row, Undertaker is looking to ... See full summary »
Floyd Mayweather Jr.
As the nWo continues their crusade against the WWF, wrestling's past meets wrestling's future when the People's Champion, the Rock, meets Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Meanwhile, Tripe H faces the ... See full summary »
Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero, Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Edge vs Kane vs Christian vs Chris Benoit vs Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton vs... See full summary »
WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES - Kane and Big Show (c) vs Carlito and Chris Masters. MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH - Rob Vam Dam vs Finlay vs Ric Flair vs Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy vs Lashley.... See full summary »
*** 400th review *** Why i was knocked out in less than a year (TV)
The previous year (see Wrestlemania XXVI), i explained how and why I was hooked to the WWE shows. Today, with this special number in my reviews, I will explain why i can no more watch them.
1) This was the kid's biggest hobby and it was great to share it with him. As the kid is no more there, my interest gets also flat.
2) As soon as we started watching the show, our best wrestlers disappear: Batista, Undertaker, Ray Mysterio (injured), CM Punk (injured): hence, for long weeks, i got only Cenna and Big Show and it was a bit boring.
3) This year, the production tries ultra-violence as plot and it was awful for a fair-play man like me: watching Nexus or Swagger deliberately hurting opponents is shocking.
4) The production proudly announces it's a TV show (among the oldest): thus that means it's nothing about sports, the wins or losses are all scripted so i feel taken as an dummy.
5) In France, they change the schedule: before, it was Friday and Saturday, now they put Smackdown and Raw the same night so watching more than 3 hours of WWE is simply too much.
I could have concluded it gives me now more time to watch my favorite sport: basketball. But as my idol left the game this year (ah, Zen-Master !), well, i watch now a blank TV !
2 of 25 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?