*** 400th review *** Why i was knocked out in less than a year (TV)
The previous year (see Wrestlemania XXVI), i explained how and why I was hooked to the WWE shows. Today, with this special number in my reviews, I will explain why i can no more watch them.
1) This was the kid's biggest hobby and it was great to share it with him. As the kid is no more there, my interest gets also flat.
2) As soon as we started watching the show, our best wrestlers disappear: Batista, Undertaker, Ray Mysterio (injured), CM Punk (injured): hence, for long weeks, i got only Cenna and Big Show and it was a bit boring.
3) This year, the production tries ultra-violence as plot and it was awful for a fair-play man like me: watching Nexus or Swagger deliberately hurting opponents is shocking.
4) The production proudly announces it's a TV show (among the oldest): thus that means it's nothing about sports, the wins or losses are all scripted so i feel taken as an dummy.
5) In France, they change the schedule: before, it was Friday and Saturday, now they put Smackdown and Raw the same night so watching more than 3 hours of WWE is simply too much.
I could have concluded it gives me now more time to watch my favorite sport: basketball. But as my idol left the game this year (ah, Zen-Master !), well, i watch now a blank TV !
1 of 19 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?