IMDb > "Grimm" (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Grimm"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Grimm" More at IMDbPro »

Page 5 of 16: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [Next]

Grimmy tales

Author: esteband-96438 from Argentina
30 December 2015

Grimm is the kind of series that you can watch overnight without sleep. Its interest rate generated in the viewer something that few series generated. With original stories and mediocre effects , it earns a place within best fantastic series I've ever seen . Performances are very well both major and second actors. Seasonal closures leave you hungry for more something that i hate not to pass on another show. It has its well deserved score and I recommend it as fundamental to the series fan. Why not a 10 score? Its main objective was to achieve a series related to the stories of the Brothers Grimm , this idea She scrubbed by passing the series. Sometimes their effects Special leave much to be desired.

baby is already 2 months old or older

Author: Zelda Link from usa
8 November 2015

Adelind just had a baby 2 days ago and the baby already his umbilical cord is healed. It takes longer than a week for this to happen, they should have the baby wear something to wear covering his tummy, oops, someone did not think of this, makes the episode hard to believe that the baby was just born. sometimes they need to proof view prior airing the episode. the director should have caught this when scene was done. I still love the show, is different. I can only imaging how horrifying can be if these monsters were really true. I never care for Juliette, I like adelind better for nick if she truly becomes a good person. I can only hope.

The trailer

Author: rumexking from London
29 July 2015

Very good in the level of progression of the knowledge of the crew but the only issue or strange thing is the trailer because looks like a "doctor who" again with the expanding size maybe a change of the size to make it look more realistic. The integration of a variety of languages are also very properly done so as to convey a good amount of semantics through the languages with a multinational approach, however, the focus is too much to Austria. It is evident that viewers appreciate relative Geo-locational representation so if the series would like to improve on client base although it would be insane to represent every country in this world continental representation might be also a good development.

Enter a New World...

Author: Danny SF from Portugal
22 March 2015

If you wish to enter in a world of fantasy, full of hidden creatures and ancient mysteries, then this is the show for you to watch.

A thrilling TV series with a lot of drama, that will not disappoint you. A curious series that is turning more exciting to each chapter.

"Grimm" proposes that the stories told to us in our earliest childhood of dangerous and terrifying beings, actually exist.

You will not find a gem like Breaking Bad or Dexter , enjoying every second of his dialogues , performances and atmospheres. No, this is pure entertainment without much pretension.

I think this show is very captivating.

Fantastic show

Author: AmigaWolf
24 January 2015

The first time i saw Grimm i knew that this was gone be a great show, everything is great, the characters (the Actors) the story's, and most important i love all the people (the Actors) that play them.

I get the same family feeling as i had and still have with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you come to love the characters, you want to see more of them, people that know and love that show know what i am talking about.

And most important it's getting better and better every season, there are not a lot TV Shows out there that are getting better every year (season).

I am Counting the days till a new episode comes on the air, and there are not many TV Show i have that with.

I also love you don't see sex scenes in it, i mean like in Games of Thrones or Banshee, and i haven't seen any episodes yet were i think how stupid is he or she, why did he or she did that, and so on.

I love also that you have good fight scenes in it, it doesn't look like a bunch of amateurs actors fighting, it looks real, and thats what i hate about the TV Show Lost Girl, they all look like a bunch of amateurs actors fighting, really bad.

Also when they transform into something is beautifully done, i love how Rosalee Calvert (Bree Turner) looks like when she transforms, she looks very cute :-)

And all that makes for me that this show is getting a 10 from me.

If you love Fantasy and Action and also Drama and a Family feeling then this is your show, you won't be disappointed.

Superb , Brilliant Fabulous

Author: Dana Archer from United Kingdom
13 January 2015

This is one of those shows that you are not sure about to start with but then you watch it and you are obsessed. The characters are likable and the intense stories have you constantly on the end of your seat. Im enthralled and I think anyone who has doubts about this glorious show needs to get their ass onto Watch or Netflix and binge this show. David giuntoli is Amazing as Nick and supporting cast are wonderful in creating the perfect cast and perfect on screen chemistry. WATCH THIS SPACE AS I SEE AN AWARD WINNER ON THE HORIZON OR IF NOT THEN I SEE A CLASSIC IN OUR MIDST. Better than game of thrones This will go down in history as one of those shows that never get old.

Great Mash of Supernatural Beings & Murder/Mystery

Author: LeDentalPlaque from Canada
27 December 2014

I started watching this show with my boyfriend a couple years back and really got into it. The CGI isn't top-notch, but if you can get through that, Grimm is actually not that bad. In fact, it's quite good because it presents viewers with a completely different world full of imagination and creativity.

A "grimm" is someone who can see the "hidden side" of certain humans, which may possess supernatural abilities or be monsters themselves. The main character, Nick, is a grimm and works as a detective to solve crimes committed by these people. Throughout these crimes, in each season there is a main plot or storyline that carries through each episode that keeps you watching so that you can find out more about what's going to happen next.

Over the past few seasons, a lot of new creatures have been introduced, and the creativity of the writers is great. I'm enjoying the ride with the world of Grimm, and I hope they continue to up their game and come up with more stories and subplots that can keep viewers entertained.

Great show with entertaining supernatural action scenes and strong musical score, so I give it a 10.

Excellent show that provokes the imagination

Author: ltkochera
23 December 2014

This show tells great stories and shows what a great imagination can put on screen. from episode one I have been binge watching to catch up and after every episode I say WOW. The backstory of the Grimm and the different aspects that come out keep you at the edge of your seat. The character development is very deliberate and measured, while each draws you into their past. Hank and Pete are the lead but Monroe is pivotal to the story line. You must watch to understand, to feel the excitement and be at the nail biting edge to see what happens next. Let it be said that Portland is not the normal place to shoot a TV show, but this is not a normal show....it keeps it strange. Vessen, grimms, and all of the other strange characters will keep you coming back for more. Trust me.

Grimm latest episode

Author: willygigantes from Spain
13 December 2014

hi, it is really great to see more of Grimm , please keep to the good work . looking forward , looking for more episodes with more historic like wise from the pacific coast they are more mysteries then u can imagine . more towards history of Christopher Columbus , Marco polo , Buddha , the Indian god monkey , Haman, the Indian god , Shiva , the destroyer , the more legend from Greek myth,the more we look the more we see untold legend the Grimm is the only door where v can see the world of myths n legends. i gave my full support , it is nice to work with such great and good actors. the more i see the series the more i enjoy the hard work , as we say in Spanish '' burn tanbark'' hope u can find my ideas helping n assist u to make more good episodes.

A refreshing Supernatural Series

Author: reinhardtw-794-126700 from South Africa
25 November 2014

I have always been a fan of the Show Supernatural. Interesting story line, great characters. I started watching Grimm with a bit of skepticism. After all the Winchester brothers are legends in the supernatural story community and who can really compete with then in fighting the "bad" supernatural beings?

What Grimm has done is give a fresh perspective on the supernatural. Grimm is in no way a copy and doesn't try to imitate the Winchesters. It gives us a new view on the subject in a very interesting way.

The Grimm has a bit of an advantage in that they can see the monsters for what they are. Nick Burkhardt is a normal detective with the Grimm gift. But what makes it good is that he doesn't take everything at face value. He sees the good in some of the creatures and kills the bad.

I am not going to divulge into all the characters in Grimm as this is not the object of this review. But I like the friendship that Nick has with Monroe. Showing that working with the "Supernatural Creatures" can be beneficial and entertaining.

I enjoy both shows and it is great to wait for new episodes of two great supernatural shows. Grimm has interesting characters with depth and a great story line leaving you wanting more.

I feel spoiled with two great unique supernatural shows to look forward to week in and week out!

I recommend Grimm as it is both entertaining and gripping, if you like series about the supernatural and things unknown.