La délicatesse (2011)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- a man and a woman kiss multiple times.
- A couple's family talk about when they will have a baby. They say "let's go try now"and proceed to go to the bedroom and start kissing but the scene cuts away afterwards.
- some other references, nothing too sexual
Violence & Gore
- a couple of swear words used
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nathalie's husband has an accident and it is later revealed he has died. This scene and the funeral scene following it is very sad and hard to watch