IMDb > 200 M.P.H. (2011) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]

WORSE MOVIE EVER!.....EVER!!! Could not be worse if it tried

Author: Dan Yurocko from United States
3 May 2011

I will be the first to tell you how incredibly bad this "movie" is. I watched it with no expectations so when it was over I wasn't upset with how horrible this movie was! The actors are weak at their best point when they can remember a line. The cars, what you really see of them are OK, there's only 3 or 4 so don't get excited. Although I am a little offended where the people who made this "car" movie didn't think anyone would notice a green RX7 turn into a green 240SX S14. Also one of the main cars is a SKYLINE GTR, not a GTR. Skylines were RHD. This one was not. It pisses me off when people make car movies for car people and think that we wont notice details. The car chases and crashes look like clips from need for speed, but not as good. I know every car nut is gonna watch this movie anyway because it looks like a Fast & Furious type movie. Which I guess it is on $1000 budget at most. I gave this 1/10 because that was the lowest I could go, more like .5/10. So watch if you have absolutely nothing to do, and I mean nothing and write a review.

sh*t movie

Author: Sean John from Australia
9 May 2011

Wish i could give it a lesser score... but unfortunately i have to give a whopping 1 for this shocking film.

calling an RX7 a MX5/MX7 which is totally a different car, the rx7 seems to some how magically transform into a s14, which repeats the same drift scene 500 billion times.

The producers could have put a little more effort into making this film.

Absolutely shocking.

They seem to have no clue about what they're talking about.

Those crash scenes are worse than need for speed graphics.

actors are shocking. watching this was the biggest waste of time.

I registered just to write a review before someone else becomes a victim of this sh*t movie.

Spoiler Alert

Author: cursealoud from United States
5 June 2011

Questions:

1.Since when does someone keep a car that was carrying drugs and seized by police?

2.When did they make a Skyline with the steering wheel on the Left?

3.When did a RX7 turn into a 240sx?

4.When did a MX5 turn into a RX7?

5.When did a stock Nissan 350zx cost $80K?

6.When did a Skyline have the same specs as a Nissan 350zx?

7.When did a LA Helicopter fly through a tunnel and race car crashes become CG?

8.So his mom and his GF were strippers that worked at the same club? Great family values

9.So his mom asked her boss to tell the drug dealer to stop coming in there and spending thousands of dollars because he was in race car accident w/ her son?

10.When did the drug deal(Casey) kill the brother? I might have missed that while I was laughing through the movie. I only saw the brother lose control of his 35K 350zx(not 80K)and crash, so how was he killed by the drug dealer?

11.How many times are they going to show the same drift scene with a 200sx that was never mentioned.

12.Who drew those 3rd grade drawings?

13.When the doctor comes out and says they had to remove her spleen...why did they ask if she was gonna live? I thought a 5th grade knew that you can live without your spleen and tonsils.

In the beginning the mechanic(Kelly) lifted his hood and said "you messed with the timing." How did she know that by popping the hood? Secondly, she adjusted the timing in 2 seconds on a rotary engine...how is that possible?

His GF wrecks her motorcycle after being chased and runs a marathon as if she never crashed her bike. There's no rips in her jeans or leather coat. Just as perfect as it was when she left the club. Then she kicks and knocks down this muscular dealer as if he weighs 150lbs. After the whole ordeal...he still wants his lap dance and she gives it to him(WTF). Then she hits him again as if this is something new.

All I can say is fire the guy that green lit this movie.

Bad movie, errors, really bad CG.

Author: Daniel Walker from Canada
4 May 2011

Not only is the acting very poor, but the story is so make-believe, it's as if the mind of a child wrote the script from their imaginary friends and daydreams.

The CG is extremely bad. The cars, while in CG, move in a completely unrealistic manner. The way the cars when in CG move and crash have no real physics involved. Not only their movement, but after the 370Z crashes, it looks like a plasticine model someone dropped on the ground, rather than a car that has barrel rolled down the street.

Enough ranting you say? I wish that's all I had to say. They went from a 2nd generation RX-7 to a Nissan 240SX S14, all the while calling it an MX-5! The MX-5 is a Mazda Miata. It's not either of the cars showcased! This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, much less the worst of 2011. If you want to see a car movie, re-watch Fast and the Furious - it's better than wasting your money to watch this awful movie in the theatre. I am rarely this harsh on any movie, but this one deserves every bit.

Author: Bigwillyz21 from United States
14 May 2011

This Movie Sucks, The acting, The quality, The story which is nonexistent, ALL TERRIBLE!! Holy crap if I can save you one hour and a half movie session this would be it. I have actually loved some movies that people gave bad reviews so I have a very broad spectrum of acceptance when it comes to movies. This one on the other hand I could have filmed with my cell phone at a McDonald's parking lot. It's just crap, they just took what every other racing movie had and tried to copy them with no effects and crappy actors. I don't know what else I could possibly tell you to describe what this is not going to do for you.

Worst movie ever......

Author: Matthew Van from United States
8 May 2011

Wow, words cannot describe how bad this movie was. It is bar none, the worst movie I have ever seen and I am so glad I watched it! My friends and I couldn't stop laughing, if you know anything about cars, heck anything about real life, this pathetic movie will have you rolling for days.

It's so awesome because the movie is SO BAD it gives you a great perspective how even movies like Gigli aren't that bad.

This is THE worst movie I have ever watched, and I highly recommend people watch it, just for the experience alone.

This movie should never be forgotten, to any director or actor out there, if you are down on yourself about a bad movie or scene, watch this movie, it should put the idea of a bad scene or movie in a whole new light.

Trying to get it done like Fast & the Fureious

Author: malikfawad
4 May 2011

Well, the Movie as when the title has started ... was looking a master piece ... , but all the accidents and real action events were FAKE and that led this Movie a flop and substandard ...., if some funds could be utilized to make this movie ... that would have been a good one ...

Besides the story script and sequence was also irrelevant mostly, like there are dialogs which were not necessary to be used..., so ,,, i would rather say ... Don't WATCH IT ...

It should not be rated as ONE 1, even ..... out of 10...

Ending was good like nice and not arrogant.. but again .. COMPUTER EFFECTS WERE USED AND still extremely low level and low budget movie ...

Weak storyline, bad acting, Atari graphics for car scenes

Author: solarmatrix from Australia
14 May 2011

The computer graphics in the car scenes were so bad for a movie made this year that it totally disrupted me from the scene content itself because i was laughing so much! You will see that in some parts of the movie it looks literally like the movie cuts to someone playing a bad computer simulation. to top it off bad acting, weak characters and simple and stupid car tech talk that would have been better left unsaid. This is how it is, I too joined just to comment on how bad this movie is. If you want a cool car flick - then run the other direction. If you like to laugh at recycled crap pull up a very comfortable couch you may wake up 7 hours later if you don't have the option to fast forward.

Worst excuse for a movie.

Author: boris-fedorov14 from United States
5 June 2011

Throughout the years, people have been entertained with shitty car movies in the late 90's up until now.

We've had some good ones, and we've had some awful ones. Till today, I was sure that Redline was the worst car movie ever made. Oh how wrong was I.

To sum it up, This movie utilized some of the worst CGI effects for cars, along with some of the worst acting. Domingo or whatever the hell his name is, couldn't remember his lines, the mechanic chick sucks at drawing (LOL), the Main character uses nitrous around a turn? What is he a full on retard?

Misinformation was very prevalent. A 370z would never keep up with a GTR on the streets... Ever. 2 completely different types of cars. Then, by some stupid magic, the 370z turns into a 350Z. Thats cool. It's probably a Datsun thing.

If i could give it a -10, I would. Nitrous wouldn't ever make a car that weighs 2400 pounds lift up in the sky and into a 2 story building. Maybe the writers of the story were inhaling too much nitrous while writing the script.

balls.

Not a car lovers movie

Author: bradleymathie from Australia
2 June 2011

While this maybe a movie for some people, it will not be enjoyed or loved by anyone who follows the fast and furious or any real racing/driving movie for that matter.

Along with acting, the characters are clearly fresh from b grade TV shows or other sources which required the ability to talk.

Using every trick they can to try and get some enjoyment, your dealing with strippers telling their sons to have a real life. People quoting "did i stutter" along with every other possible rip of they can use.

When they need to use 3d graphics just to make a car come to a halt.

This movie is not really suited for a single audience... using nudity means it will not work even for younger children who might not see the flaws..

When making a car movie, make it about the cars.. make the actors appear to know what a boost setup is... not just them saying 50 psi... nos, springs.

This movie will hurt any true car fan, as this is the only reason i have joined IMDb to warn others of this movie.

Notable Junk:

- Motor bike chase, how she comes off and runs....

- CG Crashes or even simple "car stopping" needed CG?

- Car talk, Britney spears could do it better

CG,,,, this is not even 3d studio max or anything on that level, the 3d used barely had texture rendering little alone any other effects... default gloss with nothing beyond a few 100 poly per model.

***CAR STOLEN DURING PRODUCTION*** Really..... think about this.... what does this say about the movie in general. little alone other things.

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]