"Being Human" I Want You Back (From the Dead) (2011)

« Prev | 9 of 52 Episodes | Next »

I cried like a little girl

Author: rommedahl-0603 from Denmark
20 June 2013

I've now spent the last three days watching three episodes of "Being Human" per day, and I'm hooked. I think that every episode so far has been good or great but this one was just... wow.

If Sam Witwer does not become a great star in either a more popular TV- show or in movies I will tear my own genitals off. He acts the s**t out of his character, and even though both Rath and Huntington does good jobs as Josh and Sally, Aidan is just the show-stealer.

And this episode is just another demonstration of that. I will not spoil anything, but as the headline suggests, this is a heartbreaking one. The only negative thing I can say is that I maybe wanted a bit more bromance between Josh and Aidan at the end of the episode, bit I'll let it slide. If this show does not get MUCH worse during the next two seasons then there is no way on earth that I will ever understand why it only has a 6,8 rating here on IMDb.

What is the song playing in the background

Author: mbeasley25 from United States
19 March 2011

I originally watch the British version of this show and got hooked. I honestly like the American version a little better. Although I wish everyone would get together on the things vampires can and cannot do. I thing the American version of Josh portrays the character better. He's so nervous and jerky, but when he let loose on Nora...WOW! I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. Can anyone tell me what the name of the song playing in the background of I Want You Back (Fromm the Dead) is and who it is sung by? I thought it was REM, but I can't find it in their discography. I absolutely fell in love with the song and can't seem to find it.