IMDb > Little Boy (2015) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Little Boy

Little Boy More at IMDbPro »

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]

"Little boy. Believe the impossible"

Author: MarianaHuerta from United States
1 April 2015

I was captivated by the acting, as well as the cinematography and special effects contained on this great production. I'm glad to see that the filmmakers and actors are bringing this kind of messages to the world through art reminding us that love is the force that brings us all together and that's the path to follow as humanity. I loved Eduardo Verástegui's performance by showing Little Boy the importance of faith. It made me think about how we must have the strength to defend the truth even when some people don't see it. It also made me remember that if we have the courage to go the right way and follow our goals or dreams, based on good intentions, God will give us what we need to get trough difficulties. Not only is it a very entertaining movie with a deep emotional content, but it is also an example of kindness and compassion, great job on bringing all together. The film made me cry, laugh and feel identified at some point with the characters. It takes you on an exciting emotional roller coaster with a beautiful message at the end that will take your breath away.

Excellent family movie

Author: crowfam94 from Maryland
24 April 2015

Not much to say except I'm really annoyed by the critics sometimes. This movie is solid. Has a vintage old-time feel to it. Well acted. Deals with the problems of the times (racism, bullying, war, alcoholism, death) in a dramatic, humorous and clever way.

Great story. Whole family loved it. They dealt with faith in a reasonable way. They pulled heartstrings without being saccharine. The critics are just so dead-set on hating any movie that deals with faith, especially the Christian faith. This movie soft-pedals that faith - but it definitely is a strong element.

Wholeheartedly recommend this movie to families who want to be able to go out together for a movie, and be inspired and entertained at the same time.

Life Changing Messages of LITTLE BOY

Author: heaven_rd from United States
25 April 2015

It is difficult to express in words the absolute beauty of this film.This movie truly grips your soul as you experience with Little Boy the meaning of relentless, mountain moving faith, the courage to face one's fears, the ugliness of bullying and racism, the power and beauty of forgiveness, and the great hardships that war brings to families. This movie had me crying one moment and laughing the next, but most of all, its impact has remained with me long after I left the theater!It has truly inspired me to never give up and to keep believing when there is no evidence to encourage me to do so. As a middle school teacher, I was blessed with the opportunity to take all of our students to see this film. It was incredible to watch the student's reactions to the film! They were cheering, laughing, and crying all throughout just as I was! Their comments after give tribute to this movie's life changing messages! I have several "little boys" who are often picked on for their "fun size" (a name they have given for their short stature), and the common reflection for each of them was "Little people can do great things." and "Size doesn't keep you from greatness"! I am truly praising Jesus for this powerful, inspirational, film that has already blessed me, my family, and my students beyond measure! God bless you for making such a beautiful film!

Profoundly Moving

Author: inhisgripmc from New York, New York
24 April 2015

Little Boy is a poignant movie which gripped me from beginning to end as I followed this child's journey to bring his father home from the war. He displays a faith and determination only a child can have and what makes it believable is that the movie does a great job in establishing the little boy's love for his father, who is his best friend, as his driving force. Jakob Salvati, who plays the little boy, Pepper, delivers a brilliant performance. The movie dealt with issues relevant to the time in a sensitive yet satisfying manner. It made me laugh, cry, and challenged me. With Hollywood delivering so many unsatisfying movies, this is a must see. I have already viewed this twice and will likely see it again. Don't miss this heartwarming story.

Excellent well filmed and acted inspirational movie

Author: Patrick from Colorado
25 April 2015

Finally a movie that you can take the kids to where both the parents and children love,love,love the film. This is a well filmed beautifully acting movie with a message that can change our world for good.It will make you laugh, cry, applaud, be inspired, dream, pray, and feel good about life after viewing it. The little boy does an incredible job acting along with the rest of the cast. David Henrie definitely has a movie acting career in his future after an award winning performance. It was refreshing to see Kevin James in a different more serious role even though he still had the audience laughing! This is how movies should be made for families and anyone else wanting a clean, uplifting film that everyone from all ages can enjoy! This is one movie you don't want to miss especially while it is in theaters as the sound effects and tract are amazing as well!

A Nice Change of Pace on an Important Issue

Author: coastdaze from United States
25 April 2015

Rich, colorful scenery and characters, great story. I was surprised at how good the acting was in this movie, too. The young actor who portrays the "little boy" is spot on in his emotions and acting ability. Wow, a star in the making I believe.

When you can forget your surroundings and just get immersed in a movie for a couple of hours, it is a great thing.

We never outgrow our need to be reminded of some of the most basic and important things of life but I definitely say parents ought to bring their age-appropriate kids to this one. This film moves along nicely and keeps pace with your interest level! Since my own mother lived during the years the movie takes place, I can attest to the fact that it is pretty true-to-life. As I watched it some of her stories of life during that time came back to me.

Our movie-going audience clapped at the end of the movie. There was no way I could not clap, too. I really liked this one.

#LittleBoyMovie - Moving Mountains Worldwide

Author: Amelia Saldarriaga from Miami, FL
16 April 2015

Saw the screening and loved every minute of the film. Not only is it inspiring, but it makes you think and see the world through a child's eyes.

Engaging storyline, amazing cinematography and great acting. Jakob Salvati is perfect for the part. Truly a natural.

Recommended for the entire family with a message that can be applied to all aspects of life in any culture and language. Little Boy teaches children young and old that having Faith can make the impossible, possible.

It's evident the thought that was placed in creating a quality film for everyone to enjoy with a positive message.

Quite Good

Author: jlthornb51 from United States
26 April 2015

Inspiring film of faith, hope, and love on the home front during the Second World War. Well directed and beautifully written, the film can be a bit too heavy handed at times but it still manages to be very moving. Of course, an excellent cast is highlighted by another superb performance by Emily Watson. As the mother of the child at the center of the film, she lights up the screen with every scene in which she appears. Her eyes speak volumes about who she is and what she feels, more than 50 pages of dialog and exposition. Watson is truly one of the greatest actresses of the last 50 years and continues to prove that fact and stun audiences with her incredible gifts in role after unforgettable role.

Little Boy Movie is finally a movie you can take the whole family to and not just be entertained, but actually connect with what'd going on.

Author: chealseavargas from Philippines
26 April 2015

"Little Boy" is a film full of lessons and it motivates you to believe like a child, to have faith of a child, to love your neighbor and to do good to others. It inspires you to be a better person. "Little Boy" was beautiful made and has phenomenal acting. Its a film made for all ages.

A surprisingly moving, poignant and memorable family film about faith, family and friendship. I was not expecting much more than a feel good movie, but was moved much more deeply throughout the entire movie by depth of the story line, the excellent acting and the engaging plot lines. Definitely worth seeing more than once and worth bringing the entire family. It's about time there were strong films for the entire family like this one.It is fantastic film and a break through in Christian films! A story with heart, emotion, drama, comedy, and faith. We get some great performances from Emily Watson, David Henrie, Ted Levine, Kevin James, Tom Wilkinson, Cary- Hiroyuki Tagawa and the film's shinning star, Jakob Salvati. The story never sacrifices itself for preaching its message of faith; it trusts the audience that they'll be smart enough to see it. This film is sure to inspire even the most faithless of people and bring many tears of sadness and joy.

Please watch Movies here Online in High Quality thanks :) --->http://moviehere.net/

Amazing Movie!

Author: Lis IFl from Mexico
27 April 2015

I was pleased to be able to see this movie in LA.

This movie really motivates us to try to move mountains of love, happiness, friendship and forgiveness.

To believe that our Faith can help us to reach a good goal that our heart as a human being we do all have in our minds, but some times we just need a history that REMEMBER us that we can do it!

One of the most beautiful films I have ever seen.

Amazing scenes, music, story, and above all significant message....you do not go out being the same human being.

It is a "must see" film with all family members. "Do you think you can do it?"

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]