IMDb > "Cubed" (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Cubed" More at IMDbPro »

One of the funniest shows online!

Author: ricknw17 from United States
25 January 2011

I recently discovered this great online series because of the talented Michelle Nunes. A very funny show about three co-workers (Michelle Nunes, Bernie Kim, and Chris Pizzi) and the discussions they have about current events in the sports world and other pop culture. The three stars do a fantastic job with their skits and office banter. As it is a Fox Sports production, they have many sports celebrities in cameo roles, a nice little touch. In addition, they have had many guest stars from movies, sports, and television to promote upcoming films, shows, or products. If you like movies like Office Space or the television show The Office, you will like this online series. I highly recommend it. There is something for everyone to enjoy.

My review of Cubed

Author: tim mccormick from Ryan Howardville
25 January 2011

This is a fantastic concept that evolves around some pretty basic topics such as sports, celebrities, working out, woman, music, and most everyday office subjects that are talked about around the water cooler. However, it is different from most, in that, it contains funny/borderline inappropriate matters or jokes that aren't in most shows I see today. Also, might I add that some very beautiful ladies are thrown in that mix as well. All in all, I would say it more for the male spectrum of things, but do know some women that also enjoy some raw comedy. Great writers and great cast and fits well together. Amazing guests as well. Keep it up.

Houston Park.