IMDb > A Christmas Kiss (2011) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
A Christmas Kiss

A Christmas Kiss (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Fun, sweet, and romantic!

Author: Evangeline Kelly from United States
11 December 2011

TV movies get a bad rap in America. Dismissed as trite, cheesy, and predictable, as well as the haven of "has-been" actors, this respectable medium is neglected by Hollywood and audiences. For an original film, with a mix of veteran (Elisabeth Rohm of Law and Order & Angel and Brendan Fehr of Roswell & Bones) and new actors (lead Laura Breckenridge), the acting is convincing and the production qualities are surprisingly high. Best of all, the script balances the romantic elements with touching humor and the warmth of Christmas without dinging the aforementioned criticisms of the made-for-television movie. This was a pleasant way to pass two hours of my night, and for those who seek romantic films with plenty of heart, believable romantic development, and doesn't use strong physical attraction as a shortcut to love, A Christmas Kiss is highly recommended.

One of the best Christmas classics

Author: avdave
26 December 2011

The story is average ...but the cinematography and acting does 10/10 for the movie... All the three main actors Laur,Bendon and Elizabeth are just awesome ...Oh and all side actors/actresses are just amazing and plus all the Christmas decoration within movie is just great...

The Characters really brings freshness to movie and of course Laura is my favorite.

It's a nice romantic flick and everything on each scene looks so fresh and inclusion of Christmas decoration within theme is huge plus. Every time it is as good as I watched it first.

Just relax and enjoy it!! and oh yeah I would be buying it for my personal collection

A Christmas Kiss

Author: jennifercoulahan from Ireland
19 November 2011

Well that time of year again. Had been looking for a new Christmas movie to watch.This is a new movie 2011.Really enjoyed this movie, a lovely light Christmas film. will be buying this for my own collection. Enjoyed watching Brendan Fehr again He was in Roswell. All grown up now. You may recognize the other actors from TV series also. Elisabeth Rohm plays a great part also. You'll know her as Kate from the TV series Angel.From the beginning it takes you in and you care for what happens to the characters. It moves along well and keeps you interested.I may be a bit sentimental but this film makes you feel the magic of Christmas and all the possibilities that go with it. So for all those romantics get out the popcorn and enjoy.....

My absolute favorite Christmas Movie EVER

Author: cemroz from Henderson, Nevada
9 December 2013

The best Christmas Romance, ever! I can't stop watching it. If I need a little Christmas spirit this movie does it for me. I won't even place a number on the times I've watched it. I loved all the characters and will watch anything that I can find with them in it. Laura Breckenridge is exceptional as well as Brendan Fehr who I loved in pretty much everything he does for example in Bones. Elizabeth Rohm was amazingly convincing as the antagonist in this movie. And I really hope to see the roommates and the actor who played Charlie in more movies. I just can't say enough about this one Christmas treasure. I found myself searching everywhere for the airing well before THanksgiving and I will buy it and download it this year. Bravo, well acted, joyful and beautiful. Please powers that be do another with these wonderful actors.

Pleasant Christmas fare but...

Author: emaureen from Canada
17 December 2011

Romantic comedy set at Christmas. Can't really fault it, but Brendan Fehr seemed a strange choice for the suave, stiff (and somewhat bemused) hero. Not sure why they chose a gifted character actor for a part that called for so little acting, and with makeup that made him seem like the cousin of Dudley Do-Right. But then, I enjoyed Fehr playing a scruffy flake back in the Roswell days.

Our heroine was a suitably sweet yet spunky young thing with enjoyable friends, and her nemesis boss was E-V-I-L. Many outside characters who seemed entitled to comment on the situation, a smidge of deo ex machina. In other words, nothing you haven't seen before, but basically okay.

so cute!

Author: jmarieinca from United States
23 December 2011

I really got into this Christmas TV movie. A young woman with bad luck with romance feels she'll never meet a great guy. She meets guy in elevator where they share a magical kiss who later turns out to be her boss' boyfriend.

The girl makes designs for her boss who is helping her boyfriend make a Christmas design for his house. I don't want to give too much away, but I was glued to this movie! This movie was very cute her boss was someone you love to hate! The movie wasn't too predictable and it had some really precious moments in it. Sweet movie you don't want to miss for Christmastime.

Great movie with popcorn and fireplace going on Christmas/New Years nights

Author: fen39 from United States
18 November 2012

I remember seeing this movie at least twice last year late in the evening on ION television. I really enjoyed it. Good production values and acting by all was in the spirit. Even the extras seem to be having fun. Director John Stimpson came through with professional blocking and just right touch that enhances the Christmas Theme. The movie stays within its limits and does not go off on tangents to try to reinvent itself and become more than the original intent, which often happens with seasonal-themed story lines. Laura Breckenridge was just right in casting, although at first I thought she was a little young for "the Handsome Stranger played by Brenden Fehr. Also good to see movies, like this one, that the young ones can watch without worrying or cringing what may happen next. Don't know if it will be on any local television stations in the east U.S. coast, but see that it is out on DVD. Good stocking stuffer!

Cute holiday movie

Author: teica-g
14 November 2014

This movie is a cute holiday drama romance movie, and it has one of my favorite unknown actors Brendan Fehr featured in it. It might make you biting nails "why did the character did that", few plot holes moments, but all actors are alright and it's watchable. If you think about it, there are some movies that made it to theater and aren't as half as good, this one is then more than decent. You can enjoy it watching with your family or boyfriend, because it does not have any excessive sexual scenes. Lead roles make a great couple and will leave you wanting more of their story. Elisabeth Röhm is also a great "villain" here, role suits her good.

Errors galore, but still loved it

Author: franticflannel from United Kingdom
9 January 2012

1. When first in lift, Adam reached to steady Wendy before the lift jolted 2. If Adam didn't live in the building and Wendy had left Miss hall's joint...where did Adam come from? 3. Miss Hall can't pronounce Chrismiss (Christmas) 4. When miss hall called after Adam was talking about his Grandmother whilst decorating the Christmas past tree, Wendy stood up to eavesdrop and posed putting a bauble on a branch that already had a bauble on it. 5. Adam's facial expressions made him look like he was constantly constipated, i thought maybe it was the figgypudding, but he had it from the beginning. 6. When he phoned about the ring return/exchange policy, he just happened to know the phone number in Italy off by heart. 7. Do folk in the US not have coffee making facilities in their homes? because it seems visitors have to take their own with them. 8. Wendy wore clothes that did not do her justice, she looked so frumpy most of the time

Yet, I've loved watching it, heaven knows why...a guilty pleasure or I am a soft touch for romance.

The plot of working girl with a Christmas theme

Author: Dunham16 from United States
15 December 2014

WORKING GIRL was a successful Melanie Griffith Hollywood romance. She plays a hard luck young woman unlucky in love having a hard time in her dead end job who ends up unwittingly crossing her arrogant boss to find success after this in both life and love with an eligible wealthy bachelor first offering her boss a high end lucrative account which her boss wanted to snag. The only major wrinkle in this outing, A Christmas Kiss, in this plot is her boss is trying to get engaged to said wealthy bachelor whose high end lucrative business account revolves around a Christmas celebration. Well done if you don't mind the "having seen this before" but low budget and less of a star studded cast than the original.