IMDb > "Hawaii Five-0" Hana 'a'a Makehewa (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Hawaii Five-0: Hana 'a'a Makehewa (#1.12)"

"Hawaii Five-0" Hana 'a'a Makehewa (2010)

« Prev | 12 of 147 Episodes | Next »

I this show

Author: mm-39 from Winnipeg
17 March 2011

Pure TV action drama! We have super bad guys bombs, guns and a covert operation. No! This is not the Expendables, it's Five-0. One of the team gets a bomb attached to his neck, and the ex-seal Mc G goes with a covert operation to get the ransom money. The team robs the evidence lab. Well acted, and directed with the above mentioned script makes for an excellent show! Far from real life, but entertaining. I hope the series can keep up such a fast pace. I give Hana a a Makehewa an 8 out of 10. I love the contrast of the two lead male characters. I think they compliment each other. Scott Caan has really come into his own in his role. I wasn't too sure about him at first but he seems to be more and more comfortable in his character.

Dae Kim In the Lead and Why Steve Drives Danny's Car!

Author: ShelbyTMItchell from Seymour Tennessee
20 February 2013

Daniel Dae Kim shines as he is strapped to a bomb and the man that killed Steve's father played by Buffy the Vampire Slayer's alum James Masters is demanding $10M in cash.

As the team must race to save Kim's Chin Ho's life. As Kim is full of angst and anxiety with his life on the line. And Governor Jamison refusing to negotiate with the terrorists.

In the end, a big fight with McGarrett and Masters occurs. With McGarrett of course gaining in the upper hand.

We notice that Steve likes to drive Danny's car as he does have control issues and can be a jerk at times. But later on, Danny gets used to Steve driving as there could be a few reasons for this.

1. Steve is taller and Danny is shorter as the seats have to be readjusted. 2. Steve puts Danny through a lot as it is the least Steve can do to drive the car. 3. Steve hates playing passenger. 4. Danny insists on Steve playing driver. 5. Steve has better driving skills. 6. Steve likes to drive!

Need I say more?!

...And Mazel Tov, Too ***

Author: edwagreen from United States
14 December 2010

Mazel Tov to Christmas-playing Santa, Scott Caan, for his best supporting Golden Globe nomination as Danno, in this hit series.

Our Asian police officer is strapped with a bomb, thanks to the guy who killed Steve's father. We thought he was dead, but he resurfaces with more mayhem on his mind.

Our Hawaiian governor refuses to negotiate with terrorists, so suddenly our Asian officer knows how to get his hands on $10 million of drug money. Where this money came from is not exactly explained fully.

Even though our terrorist is behind bars at the end of today's segment, he still has plenty on his mind. Watch out Steve.