Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
- When learning Ralph game-jumped, he overreacts and accuses Ralph of trying to take over his game.
- He has access and knowledge of Sugar Rush's code room, which he went into to get the medal, even though he said it could no longer be regained until one of the racers won a race, making his true motives questionable.
- He is a powerful racer with a great deal of intolerance to losing.
- In Felix's flashback where he explains to Calhoun about Turbo, Turbo's voice sounds remarkably similar to King Candy's.
- He bares no resemblance to the other racers' Anime Style, instead looking more like a 1940's cartoon character, hinting that he's not really from Sugar Rush.
- He was the only character in Sugar Rush who easily recognized Ralph, since the Turbo Time cabinet was right next to the Fix-it Felix Jr. before being unplugged.
- King Candy's code box is noticeably larger than the other code boxes, and has a purple color (all others are blue).
- When attacked by Ralph near the Diet Cola mountain, King Candy appears to be genuinely scared. Since he's really from another game, he can be killed permanently, and he knows it.