IMDb > "Million Dollar Money Drop" (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Million Dollar Money Drop" More at IMDbPro »

Reverse Logic Game

Author: DKosty123 from United States
2 February 2011

This game gives the contestant a cool million bucks up front. Then they try to hold on to through a series of questions. While it appears easy to the viewer, the game seems to make everyone give up most of the money so far. There are 7 questions, & the rules make it easier and easier to play.

So far, non one has won the Million. In fact the ones that get to question 7 generally have about $20K left, & a lot of them lose it at the end. The questions are general knowledge, & that is what makes it difficult. Each time there is a wrong answer, money drops.

The game is played in slow motion and rarely is there more than one pair of contestants per show. To me this is bubble gum for the brain as it is pretty much the same every show. I someone ever wins the million, it will be a miracle.

boring

Author: don-249 from Potomac, Maryland
21 December 2010

I love Kevin Pollak's work but this is not the vehicle for him. It was quite clear he was just going through the motions, delivering his repetitive lines with all the enthusiasm of a turtle. Sorry Kevin. Go back to feature films, please.

The game is unfortunately too predictable and the speed of the game (how long can you draw out 7 questions?) makes the whole thing an unentertaining experience. The only positive thing was seeing people face to face with millions of dollars and watching the way they handled it, gingerly at first and then roughly as time ran out on the clock.

While watching it, I could only imagine that all of the couples on the show will spend the rest of their lives repeatedly reminding each other of the mistakes they made on the show. I don't ever want to watch this show again.