Pound Puppies (TV Series 2010–2013) Poster

(2010–2013)

1 ReviewOrdered By: Helpfulness
"Once a Pound Puppy, Always a Pound Puppy"
anthony-rigoni3 November 2012
If you think that I will like this TV Series.... Then you are right. I confess, I am a die-hard fan of the Pound Puppies. Fortunately, this TV show stayed true to the franchise most everyone forgot. Like the 1980's version of the cartoon, there are likable characters on the show. There's Lucky(Voiced by Eric McCormack from Will and Grace), the leader of the group; Cookie(Voiced by Yvette Nicole Brown from Drake and Josh), the tough but kind-hearted Boxer; Niblet(Voiced by John De Maggio from Futurama), the goofy, food-loving sheepdog; Strudel(Voiced by Alana Ubach from Rango), the intelligent dachshund; Squirt(Voiced by Michael Rapaport), the small but street-smart chihuahua; Olaf(Voiced by M. Emmet Walsh), the dogcatcher; and McLeish(Voiced by Rene Auberjonois, who you may recognized as the voice of the Poodle and Pierre in the 1980's version of the Pound Puppies and as Louis, the French Chef from the Little Mermaid), the owner of the pound. To be honest with you, I like this TV Series and there's no changing my opinion from that point on. Bottom Line: The animation is nice, the character design is good, this TV series stayed true to the 1980's TV series of the same name, and all the characters are likable.
13 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this