IMDb > The Santa Incident (2010) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

The Santa Incident (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Plain harmless fun

Author: trevillian2 from United States
5 July 2013

Okay the acting isn't the best but it is made-for-TV. Hallmark style, Santa gets grounded, kids come to the rescue, baddie homeland defense guys are looking for him, and one big scary guy is tracking him, for we don't know what reason. Hide, chase and finally Santa is away safe, and all ends well. Suitable for all family if you don't mind explaining some of it to the wee ones as to how Santa can get knocked out of the sky, or come up befuddled on the ground. It explains it all, but you might want to add you own spin so your children will understand that Santa ALWAYS comes through no matter what the conditions might be. I enjoyed watching the bumbling Homeland Defense guys, kind of like Maxwell Smart or an Inspector Clouseau....

A safe film for the kids.

Author: ChristmasDreamin73 from United States
9 January 2017

Christmas movies are all over the place during the holidays. I have to admit that some of these films are bad however some are great. This film however is somewhere in the middle. Its not great & its not bad. It is however meant for small children which is fine. This film however makes a huge mistake by not making it smart. Children are not as stupid as the producers think and for that the film suffers.

In this film Santa is marooned in a small town when his sleigh is mistaken for a UFO. He is rescued by two children and tries to prepare for Christmas while stranded far from the North Pole. To make sure Christmas isn't ruined this year, Santa must find a way to take flight by Christmas Eve.

A great idea for a film but the filmmakers did dumb this down. That's too bad. They could have had something very special.

Fabulous

Author: Annabelle Davis
15 December 2016

"oephilia" how nice of you to leave a pleasant little comment here. First may I begin by wishing you , as Michael Buble said "a merry little Christmas." This is a fine quality movie with fabulous acting and a great story line. It shows love, loss , power and grief. It spreads a little bit of hope to a few of us this Christmas time and leaves EVERYBODY feeling festive no matter your age.It says that I have to write 10 lines for it to be valid but I feel that my opinion is in decent of enough nutshell

Signing off