IMDb > "Skins" Grace (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Skins" Grace (2011)

« Prev | 44 of 61 Episodes | Next »

"It is the east, and Juliet is the sun."

Author: Zahraa Ahmed from Saudi
2 October 2012

I was looking forward to watch this episode ever since I saw Rich's episode--my favorite character. I was looking forward to see the development of Grace\Rich relationship and how they came together in Mini's episode so easily wasn't so great, but at least they're together. At last, in this episode, Rich and Grace in the morning amazingly adorable. Rich sneaks in a hilarious beautiful way while Mr. and Mrs. Blood are singing while making breakfast; I seriously can't get enough watching this scene<3 I really loved how they proved that 'oppisotes attract' in this series. For me, this episode is all about rich; cause I don't like Grace that much. I liked how their story is so like Romeo and Juliet. and how Franky and Matty is like twelfth Night in every sense of the word. I really loved everything in this episode; the girls visiting Grace and dancing on 'turn my swag on by soulja boy' Mini and Franky look amazing together as friends. Rich sings "My Giiiirrrrl" while drunk. OMG Rich why can't you be my boyfriend :(. I CRIED TERAS OF JOY when Rich climbed to Grace's room quoting Romeo and Juliet: "Maybe stories are just stories, or maybe, we can make our life a story, *cutely adorably smiles* so marry me, grace violet blood" awwwwwwwww BEYOND AMAZING!!! and the song 'Radical Face - Welcome Home' was a great choice. I fell in love with it because of this scene. and I love how skins' producers make us enjoy the song till the last drop.