IMDb > Another Man's Wife (2011) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Another Man's Wife (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Liked it

Author: aboutagirly from United States
29 May 2011

Fun popcorn movie. I love, love, LOVE (did I mention love) Rena Sofer ever since I saw her on General Hospital and she just gets better with age. She is a fine wine.

I also love these obsession stories and thought this had some neat twists, even though the commercial told me the twists ahead of time lol (why do the networks do that?)

I like the idea of the wife watching Rena, which lead to the villain watching Rena and that started the stalking.

Good cast and dialogue. I PVR'd it and watched it a second time, which was interesting to see how it was set up.

Had some audio issues but not sure if that was my TV.

Another Man's Wife: Could Be A Family's Poison **1/2

Author: edwagreen from United States
28 May 2011

Very predictable yarn. Within 5 minutes of the opening scenes, you will not have to have a doctorate to determine who the guy "renting" the house next door is in relation to the woman who threw herself in front of an incoming car.

The film really lacks credibility because of the coincidental relationship of the dead woman to the man she carried on with. Go know the guy was married to the woman who ran over our gal. This is really incredible for one to fathom.

The suicide victim's husband is a real psycho in every sense of the word. The film is cliché with the problems that our husband and wife had and when in total despair, the daughter remarks: "I love you."

These type of family hostage crisis films are so predictable.