« Prev | 62 of 112 Episodes | Next »

Why you should watch this episode!

Author: blueryan from United States
5 November 2010

Last night's episode is probably one of the best episodes on television this year. The writing and acting were just so believable. Kadee Strickland brought tears to my eyes. This episode is just incredible. Private practice is a show that is coming onto his own. I was never a big fan and I only watched it once in a while. After last night's episode, I will become a regular viewer. This show has so much humanity and reality. A situation is never just all or nothing, the writing is very subtle as both sides or many sides are presented simultaneously. There is not enough drama like Private Practice on television and that is regrettable. If you have been watching, keep watching! If not, you should start!

As seen in former episode, Doctor Charlotte King is attacked. Episode beautifully describes not only her coping, but her boyfriend and colleagues as well.

Author: Camilla Waage
30 January 2013

Usually Private Practice is a bit of a guilty pleasure kind of thing for me, but after this episode I have newfound respect for the writers of the show, but also - if not even more - for KaDee Strickland. Her portrayal of a woman in this kind of situation was beyond amazing. There's only so much the writers can do when it comes to this kind of topics... It had not worked without her amazing work. Bravo, to both writers and KaDee. Furthermore, we got to see a different but, no doubt, great side of Doctor Cooper, portrayed impressively by Paul Adelstein. Amazing episode. I usually am not very affected by TV in terms of crying and such - but this episode had me in tears. Bravo.