IMDb > "Psychoville" Survivors (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Psychoville" Survivors (2011)

« Prev | 9 of 14 Episodes | Next »

i find it good and different from the other TV shows..

Author: kannavkingg from jalandhar, india
2 January 2012

Well worth the wait for another series of this darkest of dark comedies.After becoming addicted to "League of Gentlemen" when it first aired we,my wife and I,looked forward to the first series of "Pyschoville" which we loved. The second is even darker and in our opinion even funnier.All the previous characters are back with a vengeance and I have to say to say it really does help having watched it before to know the background of these"weird and troubled people" Our new favourite has to be "Silent Singer" and will surely feature more in the weeks to come.We went to bed laughing.Not everyones cup of tea thank goodness but most certainly ours.Genius is a word much overused these days but that's what we think this is,pure genius.

Pure Genius