IMDb > "Actors Entertainment" (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Actors Entertainment" More at IMDbPro »

Actors Entertainment- a big thank you...

Author: Edward Lozzi (epl@lozzipr.com) from United States
15 September 2013

As a well known Beverly Hills public relations firm, we have pitched our clients to appear on Actors Entertainment. It is with pleasure that I highly praise the producers, and talent bookers on this ultra professional and content friendly show. Pepper Jay, the producer gets it. This talk show knows how to match up their highly talented hosts with the personality and subject matter of the guest. This daily show is a terrific outlet for our clients who have enough time and friendly environment to get their story across. The editing, image and video inserts are excellent for a live show. Our peers think the same. Edward Lozzi & Associates PR www.lozzipr.com

Very informative and highly recommended.

Author: (gfrankturner@yahoo.com) from United States
29 January 2013

Thanks to Don Mantarro, I was invited to appear on this show.

It was not only a fun shoot, but the entire crew, Pepper Jay, John Michael Ferrari and Mary Jo Gruber, were a treat to work with.

Following my appearance, I have watched some of the most interesting and informative interviews that really gives the viewer an inside look into the backgrounds,credits and the real person behind the name.

Along with what is to be learned from this show, is the ability to gain insight as to how the guest embarked upon their respective carriers with suggestions for the audience.

I particularly like the fact that the show is "live" and the viewers can ask questions of the guest.

Hope you enjoy this show as much as I do.

Frank G. Turner

An excellent way to learn about the world of actors

Author: catherine-55 from United States
16 November 2012

Actors Entertainment presents the experiences of working actors and other entertainment industry professionals. Pepper Jay has assembled a consistent line up of interview subjects that are able to offer insight into their work experience. The Actors Entertainment interviewers are quite pleasant to spend time with, but more important - they know how to place the emphasis on the interview subjects without making the interview about them. Actors Entertainment shows that it doesn't take a major broadcast entity to produce an excellent interview show. If you want to understand what living a life in the entertainment industry is really like, check out this show!

Inspiring and Fun!

Author: Rebecca Crownover
12 November 2014

Actors Entertainment is such an inspiring and fun show! There is so much heart behind it and that is what makes it such a success. Brenda Epperson is such an incredible interviewer. She is beautiful inside and out and so compassionate about the guests that she interviews. And Pepper Jay....wow. What a producer and motivator! They do their research on each and every guest that is on the show and they bring out the best in each guest that makes the show so great for the viewer. You are guaranteed smiles and sometimes life touching tears as you listen watch their stories. Incredible people involved with this show and I am so honored to have worked with them on one that inspired many. Blessings Actors E!

Review of Actors Reporter

Author: 2jazzy from United States
22 September 2014

Pepper Jay & John Ferrari's Actors Reporter and Actors Entertainment is superior on all accounts. It is informative, entertaining and splendidly produced. I had the pleasure of being interviewed on Actor's E Chat, thanks to Ron Brewington. I was delighted to see such a world class production that advanced from cue to cue, complete with imported photos and videos in real time, as host Kim Estes canvassed my career. Since then I have tuned in to learn of other amazing talents from various professions surrounding show business. It is a great hub for veterans and newcomers to the entertainment world. Congrats and keep it going for years to come! LaRita "Jazzy Rita" Shelby

Actors Entertainment

Author: heavenlyvisions-1 from United States
12 March 2014

Actors Entertainment is as good as it gets for thespians and fans alike. Hosts and Guest artists bring insider stories, industry news, and cold hard facts on the reality of being a professional performing artists. The Hosts are working performers and the guests are varied; from super stars to character actors and working professionals. One of the hooks on the show is the interactive audience call-ins throughout the show. Actors and fans from all over the world call in and the questions are pretty much unfiltered. This gives the show an unscripted spontaneity and a uniquely personal viewpoint. With over five million viewers Actors Entertainment is sure to be around sharing, surprising and invigorating audiences for many years to come.