IMDb > Stiff (2010) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Stiff More at IMDbPro »

Don't waste your time

Author: mic_assassin from Barbados
1 June 2011

I can actually survive watching movies made with consumer camcorders, but the acting and plot execution must be at least be half descent. This film meets neither of these two criteria. The poor visual acting is peered with persistently horrible dialog, I could cry. The over use of the lead actors movie names "Troy", "Lori", "Lori", "Troy" tells the tale, need I say more. I really wish I could say that this is the worse movie I have ever seen, but I would be lying. This should not be taken as a exoneration of the movie, just as a fact. Even though the storyline may read interesting (different) I would advise you to not waste your time as even the basic premise of the movie is a complete failure.

Surprisingly tame

Author: Leofwine_draca from United Kingdom
25 May 2017

STIFF tries so hard to be controversial and cutting edge but in fact it's your typical indie drama, suffering from poor film-making qualities and a lack of interest in the cast. It's a two hander about a pact between two quirky characters, one of them a guy on the verge of suicide and the other a girl who agrees to help him for her own sinister purposes. The film has a necrophile twist but little is made of it right until the end and until that time this is very boring indeed and quite lifeless. It's also surprisingly tame given the subject matter.

awful movie

Author: delgado-955-662614
30 May 2011

So , i was expecting much more from this movie .. but too bad it's like an regular American guy decided to film his life , and with home camera made a movie. acting is very bad ,didn't seen any serious try to act... i think they shouldn't even started to film it ,and save money ,beacause in this movie is just big disappointment , and makers just wasted cash they invested into . i would not recommend it for anyone , you can see better movies trhought TV .i don't even realise why i watched whole movie ,cause there isn't even a real idea and i didn't even get it what this movie is about and what they was trying to prove with it,well anyway , i rate it 3.