IMDb > Orny Adams: Takes the Third (2010) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Orny Adams: Takes the Third (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Orny Adams Takes The Stage

Author: boblipton from New York City
31 October 2010

Orny Adams tackles a stand-up comedy special for Comedy Cenral and does a good job. His shtick is to speak angrily about the things that annoy him, from fat kids wheeling their books around to the poor location of the delete key on his computer. His attitude is that he is angry about all these things, but he keeps grinning at the audience,,,, I'm not sure it's necessary and his transitions from one topic to the next is a little slow -- it makes this show a little more episodic than it might be.

Nonetheless, the observations are accurate and the jokes are very funny. My only real complaint is with the way this performance is shot and edited -- there's a camera angle change every six or seven seconds. This might be necessary if the jokes weren't so good.

Legendary

Author: tiffninja from United States
5 July 2012

Just watched "Orny Adams Takes the Third", it was awesome. Everything on this comedy special was hilarious, I loved every bit. Orny Adams is a comedic genius, I am in total awe. I do stand-up and I have pretty much developed an immunity to comedy, so it is extremely refreshing to come across a comedian who can actually keep me engaged and dying of laughter the whole time. Orny has seriously impressed me, which is a feat, because I'm not easily impressed with anything/anyone, especially in comedy. I truly respect his work, he is a legend. I totally recommend "Orny Adams Takes The Third" to everyone. Orny Adams is officially my favorite comedian ever.