After an accident involving a touring hockey team and a date gone wrong, a group of youngsters find themselves stranded in the hills with a weird local and a mysterious stranger. When ...
See full summary »
Adam Fields is a rage-filled U.S. Border Patrol Agent who often crosses the line in his job. A member of a vigilante group, Fields decides to go undercover with a hidden camera and cross ... See full summary »
John Carlos Frey
John Carlos Frey,
Husband and wife, Gunnar and Sonja go to a remote house in the Icelandic country side. Shortly after their arrival strange things start to happen that might jeopardize their marriage as well as their lives.
Elva María Birgisdóttir,
Nína Dögg Filippusdóttir
After an accident involving a touring hockey team and a date gone wrong, a group of youngsters find themselves stranded in the hills with a weird local and a mysterious stranger. When attacked by stupefied zombies they must pull together or no-one will survive the night. Written by
Stacey Daly's dress was so short in the film that the camera kept seeing her underwear. Throughout the shoot they changed color several times and had to be digitally colored in post-production. See more »
Let us discuss that which makes me laugh about this movie - EVERYTHING
There is no need to attempt to dissect this movie in anyway. Let us get to that which made me laugh out loud.
1. The Zombies growl and enunciate like large felines such as a puma.
2. Almost all zombies wear the same gray, nondescript latex mask.
3. The gatekeeper must obviously buy them new clothes to wear since their clothing looks quite clean and if not after 100 years they would all be butt naked.
4. One scene in which our service specialist is punching a zombie as it lays on the ground, you hear his fist making impact as his arm is drawn back. This happens a number of times.
5. Scene in which driver at the end of movie attempts to stop the car before impact in a car which is disclosed to us to has no brakes, screeches loudly as it skids on a GRAVEL ROAD!
6. Service specialist gets lost in too much smoke being pumped onto the set for dramatic effect and we almost lose complete sight of him in one scene.
7. We are told this undead tribe was brought over 100 years ago to work the mines. Crazy flesh eating zombies? LOL What a great idea!
8. Zombies have been attacking and killing people in this region for a 100 years. People that live there don't seem to mind this at all.
9. Service specialist has NO problem diving into a lake at night which is said to be 20 to 30 foot deep to retrieve pistols and does so in a matter of 90 seconds or less in complete darkness!
10. Zombie hides himself in the back of a hatchback just waiting for someone to open it so he can attack. A VERY patient zombie.
11. When in close quarter combat with zombies wear a hockey mask to impede your visual range.
12. Never choose to use a mini crossbow over a hand ax!
13. A zombie is SO strong it can reach through a wall and through the side of a tub a person has fallen into inside a cabin and drag him outside.
14. A zombie is getting hit in the face with an ax and you see the ax get caught in the latex of the mask.
I could go on forever with this list and I must say I found myself laughing out loud at this piece of flotsam. I must say I do appreciate the fact it did not drive me to slice my femoral artery and bleed to death.
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?