IMDb > Katt Williams: 9 Lives (2010) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Katt Williams: 9 Lives (V) More at IMDbPro »

Interesting look at the comedic legend!

Author: elkin-663-500962 from United States
12 November 2010

I'm a huge fan of Katt Williams! I definitely find it interesting to be able to get inside the head of such a brilliant comedian. You learn a lot about him from this DVD. For example, you learn that he has eight kids (7 of whom are adopted). Can you imagine that household on a Saturday morning?!? I'm sure that's pure comedy in its own right.

Some things I found interesting on this DVD were the late-night TV appearance clips and some old unreleased stand up footage. I thoroughly enjoyed the DVD and think it's a must have for any Katt Williams fanatics out there! Just be aware that this is a documentary and not a new stand up DVD.

This Looks Good

Author: TheMostOfficial from United States
22 October 2010

I've been a Katt Williams fan since I saw him in Friday. He always plays a charismatic little pimp (even as a cartoon in Boondocks lol) and at one point I almost believed thats what he is like in real life. Then I saw a preview for 9 Lives and it was showing home footage of him. He seems like a normal person thats about his business like anyone else. I also didn't know he was a rapper. I mean I've seen him in music videos (was it Ludicrous??) but had no idea he got on the mic too. I've never heard him so I don't know if he's any good but I'm sure his raps are hilarious.. Anyway, its always interesting to see what celebs are really like. This will go well next to my Pimp Chronicles DVDs!!