Good Vibes (I) (2011)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Sex and relationships are a frequent subject on the show. Some characters are nude at times, however the camera angles keep us from seeing anything overly revealing - characters butts are the worst thing we see.
- If you've seen any other animated sitcom (Simpsons, King of the Hill, etc.) you have a pretty good idea of what to expect here.
Violence & Gore
- Typical schoolyard bullying and mild violence. Much of the violent content is slapstick and mostly comical.
- Mild language and anatomical terms. Again, no worse than most other popular animated sitcoms.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some episodes do feature teenage characters partying and getting drunk, though this is played more for laughs than anything else.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None really. This is a comedy and it never takes itself too seriously.