IMDb > "Desperate Housewives" I'm Still Here (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Desperate Housewives" I'm Still Here (2011)

« Prev | 148 of 181 Episodes | Next »

OK it's getting a little weird

Author: ykrzeslo from Brussels
18 January 2011

OK i used to love the housewives. And Bree used to be my favorite character. I mean Marcia Cross is the epitome of class and good taste. But let's face it, the relationship with BA Green turns her into a mother , more than a girlfriend. Bree used to be a lot funnier when she was arguing with Andrew, and even with her daughter. And when she passed out drunk , that was good too. Now she doesn't shine so much anymore. I hope they end up the relationship with Green, Bree is too sophisticated for him. I love Larry Hagman in the episode. This guy will always radiate on the screen.I hope he does more than a cameo, and that he becomes a regular on the show. What a way to end the show!

Susan Finds A Kidney Donor

Author: Desertman84 from United States
8 September 2014

I'm Still Here is the thirteenth episode of the seventh season. Interesting events happen at Wisteria Lane.

Lynette tries to talk her mother into marrying Frank whom she thinks isn't right for her as he happens to have many bad qualities such as abrasiveness and being obnoxious.As for Carlos,he becomes concerned when she sees his wife,Gabrielle getting somewhat obsessed with a doll.Meanwhile,Bob and Lee acquire the help of Renee to decorate the bedroom of their daughter while Bree learns many things about her boyfriend's past when she runs into Keith's ex-girlfriend.Susan becomes desperate for a kidney donor and talks to a man named Dick and finally,Paul has some plans for his wife Beth when the go on a trip.

This was a very interesting episode with a lot of surprising twists and turns.Bree gets to know more about Keith and one may feel for Gabrielle for the sufferings that she is experiencing after losing Grace.While Susan becomes more than a desperate housewife as she looks for an organ donor and finds it in an unlikely character. Overall,one can see great event coming in the episodes ahead.