IMDb > Aquí Entre Nos (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Aquí Entre Nos More at IMDbPro »

Cute family movie

Author: floatingpolarbear from United States
23 September 2015

This was rather nice and engaging. It's fun to watch this marriage go through its rough spots which is a testament to the skilled hands of the director. The conflicts are kept light but convincing, and often funny. I liked the family house which serves as a good metaphor for the relationship between the parents. There's a sprinkling of Mexican culture in the modern family setting which is nice to see and lends the story authenticity. I'm always curious to see how people actually live and interact in their own corner of the world, not some copy of a Hollywood movie. No heroes and no awful people here, just a fun paced family comedy where you are curious about what'll happen next.

Funny little feel good movie.

Author: loveminuszero000 from United States
26 September 2015

I've been learning Spanish recently and have been using Latin American movies and TV shows to help me with context. So far, I've been very impressed. Every show and movie I've chosen has been far superior to most American entertainment. The writing is better and the acting is way better. I just can't believe it. Everything really is so dumbed down in this country. Anyway, on to my review of the movie- I thought it was excellent. It was realistic, cute, funny and meaningful without being cliché. The actors were all fantastic, especially the father. His character made the movie for me. In America, it's all about big names, sex appeal and flash. Most of our movies lack substance these days. It makes me happy to know that somewhere in the world people still care about talent.