The Guilt Trip (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language and some risque material|
Sex & Nudity
- 2 statements about hitchhikers being rapists.
- A scene at a topless bar with strippers but no nudity is shown.
Violence & Gore
- When Andy's mom is at a bar, a guy tries hitting on her and Andy steps in, only to get punched in the face. Afterwards, we see his face bruised and swollen, but it's very mild.
- 1 f-bomb, many uses of shit, as well as several uses of hell and damn. One paired with God.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several scenes involve drinking, whether it's at a bar or not. Andy is seen getting drunk in a hotel room, and there is also drinking at bars. Andy's mom get's drunk at a bar when a man tries to hit on her, and she also get's drunk in Vegas at 7am. We don't see mass consumptions of alcohol, we just see the effects of it.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- When Andy and his mom are in a hotel, Andy and his mom get into a huge argument, which can be seen as emotionally intense. Language is present, including 1 f-bomb by Andy's mom.
- SPOILER: On his mother's advice, Andy does include in his pitch (1) discussion of how children and pets can be killed by poisoning from drinking household cleaners, and (2) a demonstration in which he drinks (from a glass) about a whole cup of his household cleaner (which is cocoanut, palm, and soy and is not poisonous).