IMDb > Accidentally in Love (2011) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Accidentally in Love (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Why Don't Fools Fall in Love?

Author: boblipton from New York City
13 February 2011

This is a very pleasant romantic comedy from the Hallmark Channel, with all the trappings of a real comedy: good acting -- not only are the leads exceedingly handsome, but they are capable, and there's Marilu Henner and Fred Willard in support -- a story in which people change and some actual comedy as people fall into a pool. As Preston Sturges noted, if there is a pool, people must fall into it. Nor is it just a gag. Even the jokes serve to advance the plot.

Most of the credit must go to a fine script by Peter Facinelli and Charles T. Daniels, who manage to combine some soap-opera-like plot points into the mix. However, kudos to everyone for a superior production.

NIce Hallmark Movie

Author: ylopez4-1 from United States
28 December 2013

I love the movie, I want to start off by saying this is one of the cutest Hallmark movies I have seen in a while. I love Jennie Garth's character she was endearing, sweet, charming, and at the same time annoying and frustrating which is why I love her character, it goes with different dimensions along the way. The same thing can be said for the character of Ethan Erickson he is so cute, at first he is a selfish, egotistical individual that slowly starts realizing the true meaning of being in love and caring for others, other than himself. I love character that you can see them change in the movie, I love how certain movies evolve and I thought this was one of the best one's I have seen in a while my only regret I got to see it now by the end of 2013 lol. Well better late than never, it's never too late for love, it's never to late to see this movie, two thumbs up!!!!!

This Young White Tall Green eye girl loves this movie :)

No Accident...This is Really Good Love ***1/2

Author: edwagreen from United States
20 February 2011

A wonderful picture in which we see the unusual way that a cad,so full of himself, who couldn't care less about others while attempting to stardom meets by chance a widow with a daughter going blind. How the two first meet in a traffic accident becomes absolutely hilarious, and how after disliking one another intensely, love blossoms when he finds out that her daughter is going blind.

We have a great cast proving once again that a selfish man can be made to show humility when there is adversity.

This is a movie for all ages, but especially it's for children and those who face adversity during their lifetimes.

I liked it!

Author: CranberriAppl from United States
9 May 2011

I guess 8/10 seems high, but I think it's a cute B-rated movie, not "C." Anyway, full disclosure: I'm a sucker for these Hallmark movies. I look forward to them. After a grueling work week plus after-work life activities, I like coming home to relax and watch these predictable/cheesy (sometimes) movies. Accidentally in Love is one of the better movies done by Hallmark in the last several months.

It's predictable, of course, but don't let that deter you. When predictability is a given, for me, it's all about the execution. The actors did great. They were funny, charming, and they played their parts well. As a fan of BH90210, but not a 'Kelly Taylor' fan, Jennie Garth was endearing as the character Annie. The guy who played Eddie was both jerky and charming in one package. Both of the kids were adorable. I just enjoyed the movie. Nothing that occurred seemed out of the realm of possibility (a problem w/some of Hallmark's latest). I'd recommend checking this out.

The leads' characters started as really annoying, so was hard to keep watching.

Author: DaggerSpawn from United States
25 September 2011

The leads were NOT being good role models in the beginning. But the movie got better, so I give it a decent rating overall. My complaints are not the actors' fault. I feel that they did a good job overall,- especially the male lead. There was also one scene later where the male leads character was ill behaved which was disappointing (again, not the actor's fault). I don't understand why anyone would write a scene like that into the movie. I don't think anyone enjoyed that scene. I guess it was just to add drama into the plot, but that's like a vulgar joke, it's not a good way to do it. I did like the movie though, it gave me warm feelings overall.

don't bother with this movie **may contain spoilers**

Author: scarecrow72 from United States
12 February 2011

Normally I'm a sucker for the Hallmark Channel and Larry Levinson movies, but this one is a clunker.

I would normally enjoy watch something with Jennie Garth, but this movie is terrible. The daughter is boring, unconvincing, and it is hard to feel any sympathy for her condition, which is hard to say for a movie that attempts to pull at your heart with her condition.

While the romance between Jennie Garth and Ethan Erickson has the stereotypical hating each other turned into romance (which was expected), it just didn't work in this movie. The dialogue must have been written by first grade drop-outs. EVERYTHING about this movie was bad. If you want to watch a Hallmark "romantic comedy" this season, go with the one they had last week (and again earlier today) in "Smooch." The dialogue given the daughters in the two movies, as well as their acting abilities are night and day. Don't waste your time with "Accidentally in Love." A more appropriate title would be "Accidentally Made a Movie."