After a shocking revelation from the police, it looks like the liars could be crying wolf. With everything pointing to Ian, could the girls be wrong?
Did You Know?
First appearance of Yani Gellman (Garrett) See more
In the Scrabble scene in the motel room, the scoring and game-play are inaccurate.
Spencer: "...with the C on the double letter, it is... 32 points. Plus the triple word score gets me 96 points".
- You do not get 13 Scrabble tiles to play with - each player starts has 7 tiles.
- The Y is also on a double letter square.
- If the Y was not on a double letter square, the score would actually be 34, before the triple word score.
- Spencer's correct base score is 42. With triple word score, it's 126.
- There is a 50 point bonus for using all 7 tiles in one go, so this would make her score a minimum of 176.
What makes these inaccuracies noteworthy is the fact that Spencer's character is supposed to be studious and high-achieving. For her not to play the game correctly is incongruous with her story-lines. See more
You're the queen of heels and handbags. But out here you're dora the explorer. You have any other personalities I should know about?
Written by Pink
, Max Martin
Performed by Shay Mitchell
and Lindsey Shaw See more