IMDb > "The Allen and Craig Show" (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Allen and Craig Show" More at IMDbPro »

Simply...Mindblowing

Author: kennethcomack from United States
15 August 2010

I had been a fan of EIP since "Twilight Trailer Spoof" first hit YouTube, however it was not until last year that I actually started watching it. Needless to say, I fell in love with the show. It greatly saddens me that there will be only two more episodes of this amazing show, but that's a different story.

This show revolves around Allen Murphy and Craig Deering, two friends who want to become famous on YouTube (well, Allen more than Craig). Throughout the episodes they attempt to become famous many times, each hilariously failing. But not all episodes revolve around them trying to be famous. For example, one episode (two parts) revolves around Allen actually getting a girlfriend and Craig joining a questionable crowd. This show is hilarious and I highly recommend it.

It's been a great three years!

Author: goodgirlgonebad13 from United States
22 May 2011

I've been watching The Allen and Craig show since it's third episode premiered, and I've been in love with it ever since. I even got my friend Lexi hooked on it, and ever since then it's kind of been our thing. We'd frequently check the EvilIguanaProductions page to see if a new episode was out, and then when it came out we watched it together. It's been a long journey, but it was full of laughs. This show could bring my mood from zero to one hundred in two seconds flat! It's sad that it's over, but I'm glad that they made the show.

My favorite episode by far is the road trip one, where (spoiler alert) Allen kidnaps Craig and tries to drive to California but ends up making a full circle and ends up dropping Craig off at his house by accident. My favorite quote from that episode was, "Why can't I wear the fire boots?" "Because they're for emergency use only, Craig!" "This is an emergency!" I laugh every time that part comes up. I live in Illinois, and I always hope to see Allen and Craig walking down the street one day when I'm in Chicago...

Anyway, the series is phenomenal, and I recommend it to anybody who hasn't seen it yet! There is no reason in the world (I think) that you shouldn't watch this show. It is the best comedy I've seen in ages.

Allen and Craig, I hope that some day you make an Allen and Craig show hour long special or something for old times sake, just as something fun for your viewers! I love you both, and I hope I some day get to meet you. (P.S. It is my lifelong goal to join EvilIguanaProductions... P.P.S. You should work on making EvilIguanaProductions into a real production company! It would be great!)

Hilarious show!

Author: hollandwelsh from United States
3 January 2012

This show is about Allen Murphy and Craig Deering and i actually only started watching it a few days ago. But after watching the first episode i was laughing so hard and i watched every single episode! In this series, two friends try to find different, funny, ways to become famous. It shows their different adventures and obstacles. And it is super funny! I have watched their twilight series spoofs, Harry Potter Spoof, Hunger Games, and many more. I die laughing in all of them and watch them over and over.

If you haven't seen this series with Allen and Craig then you should go watch it right now! In fact you should watch all of these videos on YouTube!

After watching this for the first time...

Author: WakenPayne from Valhalla
13 July 2013

I really enjoyed it. I have been a fan of theirs since their Dark Knight Trailer Spoof. Although my personal favourite of their videos is where they fight Santa with lightsabers to celebrate Christmas. It took me a while to eventually give this a watch (maybe it might be because I'm getting into The Nostalgia Critic that made me think about this). I have only seen the first five episodes and I'm enjoying it.

The premise of this show is that Allen wants to make his own YouTube videos where they get lots of views and he gets laid, he drags his friend Craig to join him. Every time they fail miserably at it. Which is always done in a way that is worth watching.

So if you can spare about 9 maybe 10 minutes of your time then this show is worth it. I'm now going to be watching some more to see if Allen has another stupid idea.