IMDb > Hjelp, vi er i filmbransjen (2011) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Hjelp, vi er i filmbransjen More at IMDbPro »

Terrible movie

Author: hansolavvelle from Norway
30 July 2011

I didn't like this movie, at all. The characters in this movie are known from their show "torsdag kveld fra Nydalen" on norwegian TV2 and this show is actually quite funny. Compared to this show, the movie is a huge disappointment and I would like to get a refund if this was possible. There are several reasons for this: # 1. The story is very bad written. Actually, there isn't any plot. The movie could be one hour shorter, without losing any of it's content. 2. The acting performance is poor 3. You know how the movie will end, almost from the first second. 4. Several left during the movie. I wanted to do the same, several times. 5. To much explicit language. Cursing and swearing is neither funny nor improves the movie in any way 6. Worst of all: It just isn't funny. Where is the humor? Am I supposed to laugh now? Nobody else is laughing? Is this supposed to be a comedy? Drama? Or a documentary?

Ouch, another comedy without laughs

Author: OJT from Norway
1 August 2011

Hjelp, vi er i filmbransjen is a good idea, and has lots of well known Norwegian stand up comedians and actors. They all do their job, as does Peter Stormare.

But that doesn't help anything to the script. A comedy should be a fun movie to watch. This movie is, I'm afraid, plain boring all the way. The lines are not funny, and the romance in this is just awful.

Maybe even 2 out of 10 is too good. Writing about it a day after gives me trouble in remember anything other than the lame dragon and Peter Stormare in a couple of sick scenes.

Norwegian films have had a very good reputation for the last years. Films like this one, can ruin this reputation. This film is made as an idiotic American comedy, but this doesn't suit a Norwegian film.

Stop raising funds to bad comedies.

Poorly done

Author: anders-kanten from Oslo, Norway
18 June 2012

There is only three reasons to see this movie. 1. Jenny Skavlan is hot 2. Julia Schact is cute 3. Marte Germaine Christensen is cute in a girl next door way.

There is no real plot in this movie, the scrips is so incredibly bad I am not just embarrassed to watch, I am embarrassed to be Norwegian.

I wanted to quit watching several times, but each time, by some kind of perverse curiosity of how they wore to mess up the next scene, I unfortunately kept watching... Don't do this mistake yourself, it is horrible, and not even in a funny cult movie way. It just plain sucks.

All in all, it was probably a good intention by the producers, but the end result is so horribly bad I would have more fun counting the wrinkles on my balls.