America in Primetime (2011– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
- Be the first to add a certification
Sex & Nudity
- Contains passing references to sex and masturbation in the context of past television programmes such as Sex and the City and Seinfeld.
Violence & Gore
- Contains passing scenes of moderate to strong violence and gore from television series such as The Sopranos, The Wire and Dexter. The strongest moment of violence occurs when a scene from Dexter is shown, in which a young Dexter witnesses his mother being chainsawed. While the act itself is not depicted on-screen, his distressed, blood-soaked mother is briefly depicted in close-up.
- Contains infrequent use of coarse language, including "fuck" as well as limited use of milder terms.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Contains passing references to drugs in the context of the television series Breaking Bad, which is about a terminally ill cancer sufferer who produces methamphetamine in order to secure his family's finances in the event of his demise.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Passing scenes of brutal violence and gore may be distressing to some viewers, however, the documentary context in which they are shown alleviates some of the impact.