"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" Meat Jekyll (2010)

« Prev | 229 of 329 Episodes | Next »

Not the *best* End of Season Show

Author: BC Kelly from Tallahasee, Fla
10 September 2010

****** Yes, some "spoiler" stuff ************** .

Now perhaps we've merely been spoiled with other Season Endings - like buried alive, the doll under the car, the shooting in the car, or the trip to the jungle.

But this was not even close - seemed too rushed, like the writers were in a hurry ?

That part can almost forgive, but ...

To have the crazy guy - who needed an escort of 27 cops, motorcycles and helicopters - then leave him in cell with ONE cop to watch him. THEN that cop simply walks off when the Doc asks him ?

AND, the crazy guy is no longer handcuffed, and apparently wasn't searched for his eyeglass temple thingy ?

Naw, not buying it - not well scripted at all.

Not up to CSI's Usual Scientific Standard.

Yes, I miss Grissom as much as many others, but like Fishburne's character.

And don't see that change as a deal-breaker.

However, the writing should still be there, should still be Excellent.

Sorry, but this time, imho - no.

non event

Author: gs20 from United States
10 June 2010

What a disappointment the villain was.........we were expecting a real criminal mastermind, not a neurotic punk in the last stages of psychopathy with a shotgun.............man, do we miss Grissom and Warrick........Mr. Fishburne is very good but you have to admit that his rise to advanced CSI preparedness happened at an awfully accelerated rate...........remember how long it took the veterans to get to CSI 2 and 3.........and I'll tell you something else..........I've never heard the news or read at anytime of a CSI being shot in the line of duty.......if you know of one anywhere, please correct me.

If the producers intend to keep their fan base then they better come up with some amazingly scary villains instead of the boring efforts they have been showing us ............as a matter of fact, now that we think of it, many of the female villains have been much more impressive than the male villains.

Let's have some really frightening psycho sexual cannibal with an IQ of at least 120 escape from the worst forensic prison in the west and wander into Vegas ...........come on, scare the hell out of us, we can take it.