IMDb > Dead Season (2012) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Another Zombie Movie

Author: ebenstrydom from South Africa
17 June 2012

Another Zombie Movie.

I love zombie movies and the series The Walking Dead so when I see zombie movie I just have to watch it. I don't finish them all because some of them are just terrible and based on just blood and gore.

I Watched the movie with my wife and thought it was so bad, but we watched it all, we couldn't stop so it has to say something.

Most frustrating things were people doing things not logical and leaving weapons behind. Interesting take on the shortage of food but it does not make up for the bad acting and "special effects". Camera work wasn't bad so there is someone with a future that was involved in the movie.

Nothing special but be warned when you start U probably won't stop.

Acting not so great, story line not so great.

A Standard Zombie Film

Author: Uriah43 from Amarillo, Texas
31 December 2012

After a zombie apocalypse, a man and a woman decide to flee the American mainland and sail to an island. When they arrive they find themselves being evaluated by a group of people already there on whether they should be allowed to stay or whether they should be killed. Since "Elvis" (Scott Peat) is a medic his services are in great need and so he and "Tweeter" (Marissa Miller) are allowed to stay. But they soon realize that there are a couple of big problems. First, a Dutch cruise liner has sunk near the shore and zombies are managing to make their way from it to the island. The other problem is a lack of food. At any rate, rather than give away the entire story I will just say that this is a standard zombie film. It is grim, with no humor to speak of. The acting is adequate. So too is the action and the gore. In short, it's not spectacular by any means but it is definitely worth a look for those who enjoy this genre.

Worse movie I've seen in a long time

Author: Eric Tuazon from America
25 December 2012

10 minutes in when hes squaring up to run through the zombies you can see a camera man or set man behind him standing there. Look to his right and its clearly visible. Not only that, but being able to run through a pack of zombies that easily? If you could escape from zombies that easily then there's no point watching this as you could practically walk away from them or even right past them. Definitely the worse movie I've seen in years. Complete waste of time to watch this trash. More proof to that zombie movies have been going downhill. After this scene tho i have decided to not finish this movie and i will leave the rest of the criticism to those who have more patience for such horrible movies.

Poor Zombie flick

Author: eoliarez from Togo
22 August 2012

Great copy but VERY POOR zombie movie. I've tried a few "underground" low budget zombie flicks these past months but NONE were worth watching. Unless the movie's made by a true talented and recognized director I think it's worthless trying to find a good zombie story out there. Loss of time not of money cause it's free !! Try your luck with this one but i warned you ! Best zombie flick ever: "Dawn of the Dead" original and remake. Generally all Romero's zombie flicks. Both "28 days/weeks later" movies, TV series "The Walking dead", more recently the "Rec" movies, "Zombieland", "Shawn of the Dead", "I am Legend" and "Stake Land". Even the "Resident Evil" movies are kind of OK.

As for all these low budget zombie movies...NONE are worth a minute of watching.

Page 4 of 4: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4]