IMDb > Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (2010) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (VG) More at IMDbPro »

Amazing!

Author: Adam Wiley from United States
12 October 2010

I just got Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, for my birthday, and I have to say I was more impressed than I thought I'd be.

After Amazing breaks a very powerful tablet that shatter into three other dimensions, the four different Spider-Mans must fine the pieces before they are used for evil.

The game has everything you'd expect in a Spider-Man game. While playing the Amazing Spider-Man (Neil Patrick Harris), he cracks jokes against his enemies (which is hilarious). While playing Noir (Christopher Daniel Barnes), you use stealth to take out your enemies (which is why he is my favorite). While playing 2099 (Dan Gilvezan), you fight in a futuristic New York. Lastly while you play Ultimate Spider-Man (Josh Keaton), you can unleash the power of the black suit! Plus in every mission you have to fight a boss.

Every Spider-Man has a different fighting technique. The graphics as good too. The missions take at least thirty mins each. Watch the time, because while playing this game, the time just flies by. All-in all this game is a must get!

Graphics: 9 1/2 Gameplay: 10 Difficulty: 10 (it's not really difficult, but it's fun, and it can be a challenge!)

The best Spider Man Game I have played

Author: WakenPayne from Valhalla
7 March 2013

Well, it's the only one I have ever pulled through to completing.

This one is about Mysterio. He steals a mystical tablet and in confrontation with Spider-Man, shatters across dimensions. Entering enemy hands making them more powerful. This looks like a bigger job than just one Spider-Man. Aside from the regular Spider-Man you have the Noir Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099.

Now each level where you play as one of the characters seem like their own little games. There is no 2 Spider-Men that fight the same way. You have the Amazing Spider-Man who's fighting style is the same as in most other Spider-Man games, The Noir Spider-Man plays more like a Stealth game, The Ultimate Spider-Man doesn't have that much difference to the normal Spider-Man other than you can unleash the power of the Black Suit, The 2099 one is like the normal one except you can sometimes see in slow motion and sky-dive. So these are not just skins.

The game play is the most fun I have played in a Spider Man game. It really gets addictive. I also enjoyed the final level where ALL the Spider Men band together and try and fight Mysterio (who wields the entire tablet) while keeping the same rules of their game play.

So if you enjoy gaming and comic book reading (or comic book movies) then pick this one up. It really is the best Spider Man Game I have played.

Loved it!

Author: chucknorrisfacts
15 October 2011

"Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions" is a very enjoyable game. In it, you get to play as four different versions of the Spider-Man character: The Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir, Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099.

If you're worried each Spider-Man will play the same, only look different, don't be! They each have their own unique fighting style and environment.

The voice acting is incredible! Each Spider-Man is voiced by an actor who has previously portrayed Spidey in his different animated series. Neil Patrick Harris ("Spider-Man: The New Animated Series") provides the voice for The Amazing Spider-Man, Christopher Daniel Barnes ("Spider-Man: The Animated Series) provides the voice for Spider-Man Noir, Josh Keaton ("The Spectacular Spider-Man") provides the voice for Ultimate Spider-Man, and Dan Gilvezan ("Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends") provides the voice for Spider-Man 2099. Listen for Stan "The Man" Lee, creator of many of Marvel Comics most beloved characters to provide the opening voice-over narration, too! I think this was an especially nice touch as it lends a real feeling of authenticity to the game.

There is plenty of action, a great story, a numerous amount of famous Spidey villains across four different dimensions to keep you busy, all in all, it was a great pleasure to play this game.

I definitely recommend getting a hold of it. I know I had a whole lot of fun playing it. At first, I was bummed "Shattered Dimensions" utilized a level setup instead of an "open world", but I think they did a nice job of making each Spider-Man's levels different that the game never felt monotonous. I wish I could say the same for "Spider-Man: Edge of Time", Beenox's latest Spidey offering. Hopefully, they'll get their act together and produce another quality game like "Shattered Dimensions", and I'd like to see the open world format reintroduced next time. That'd be cool!

my experience from the game !

Author: cool-aakash279 from mumbai, india
3 August 2012

well the game play is OK i would give it 5/10 because sometime the camera is annoying . and the concept is very good as you can play as four avatars at 1 game . and graphic are disgusting as compare to Web of shadows this game is damn boring and the controls are very much bad well game's cut scenes are good but cut scenes looks very different from the game play and game play is quite cartoon type and seems like I'm watch anime spider-man well the best game play is with black spider-man and there is not any kind of free roam kind of this in this game ! well 'I' think it is not worth buys as Web of shadows is much better then this actually i m very upset of graphics i expect a lot from 'this game' .